MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
University Labour Relations Update - Oct. 8 lorend MacInsiders Announcements 27 10-10-2010 09:59 PM
Public Relations: Need Help! jordko Volunteering Opportunities 5 03-26-2010 07:04 PM

International Relations as a Minor

Old 01-26-2011 at 05:45 PM   #1
jujumiste

Liked: Liked 6 Times

International Relations as a Minor
Is it possible to get International Relations as a minor at McMaster? If so, what do you need?

Thank you =)
Old 01-26-2011 at 05:50 PM   #2
Werd

Liked: 16 Times

I don't believe you can get a minor in it, but if you are a political science major i believe you can get it as a specialization
Old 01-26-2011 at 05:58 PM   #3
Entropy
Splice onto Arcane

Liked: 974 Times

Please tell me I'm not the only one who thought the topic was about an underage person looking for a relationship with an international student.

...I guess it is kind of a stretch. I just saw the three key words and painted a picture.

eullwm, Mahratta like this.
Old 01-26-2011 at 06:06 PM   #4
bcars
Elite Member

Liked: 286 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Entropy View Post
Please tell me I'm not the only one who thought the topic was about an underage person looking for a relationship with an international student.

...I guess it is kind of a stretch. I just saw the three key words and painted a picture.
Great minds think alike.
Old 01-26-2011 at 07:40 PM   #5
Kathy2
Elite Member

Liked: 529 Times

You can't have IR as a minor. You can have a Political Science minor though.
The only way you can focus on IR is if you get into grad school. Mac has a lot of IR classes for undegrads and you can take as many as you want, but you won't officially be considered anything other than "Political Science".
Old 01-26-2011 at 08:06 PM   #6
RyanC
Elite Member

Liked: 2,312 Times

What happens on an exchange, stays on the exchange.
yeah yeah... : /
Old 01-27-2011 at 11:25 AM   #7
jujumiste

Liked: Liked 6 Times

Thanks for the info