MacInsiders Logo
Old 02-24-2010 at 05:15 PM   #1
britb
Mr.Spock is not dazzled.

Liked: 611 Times

Itb Ab102?
Where is it? I didn't see it today.

I have a midterm tomorrow, anyone know where it is in the building? Maybe from the front entrance? (I have lectures in 137)
Old 02-24-2010 at 05:45 PM   #2
stevennevets

Liked: 36 Times

walkign in the front door, take a right, follow the halls (they will make a left, then another left at a corner with a ramp). there should be signs on the wall, but you have to take stairs down into the basement once you've gone down the hall for a bit.

it's sorta out of the way, if you just walk around after taking a right at the front you should find it.
Old 02-24-2010 at 06:43 PM   #3
aaront
CSD HYPE Web Developer

Liked: 78 Times

Old 02-24-2010 at 10:07 PM   #4
britb
Mr.Spock is not dazzled.

Liked: 611 Times

Awesome. Thanks, guys.