MacInsiders Logo

Where is IWC 1 (6)?

Old 04-18-2010 at 11:20 PM   #16
andrew22
Account Locked

Liked: 238 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by sniderj View Post
My worst experience ever in IWC was when I ended up in a desk that was directly facing the wall. I finished the exam in 20 minutes (it was M/C and not difficult), and had to spend 25 minutes starting at a wall 2 feet in front of me. I couldn't even look around and giggle at all of the people freaking out.
Bodhidharma is probably rolling in his grave at that one!
Old 04-19-2010 at 09:32 AM   #17
nila*

Liked: 52 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanel View Post
I had a desk that I tried to adjust and instead it ended up almost collapsing.
I hate that, I'm always it'll fall apart into my lap if I try to adjust it.
Old 04-19-2010 at 09:52 AM   #18
nh999
Elite Member

Liked: 15 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Entropy View Post
It's possible she transferred in, or just happened to have a last name that avoids all the gaps. But "Butter" is pretty early on and from what I've noticed IWC is (usually) the first place to be filled up before MDCL and T28/29.

Also I like the "thanked 77 times, likes 7 posts, liked 7 times" thing you have going on.
haha I noticed that too. I can't control it. Geez, manu...just had to screw it up . But someone was nice enough to fix it by "like"-ing me one more time so now it's "thanked 78 times, likes 7 posts, liked 8 times".

also @ x.N.x, I'm pretty sure desks that are directly facing the wall are only in the smaller gyms (i.e. IWC (2) and (3)). It must suck to sit at those. At least they know you aren't cheating if you look forward .
Old 04-19-2010 at 12:13 PM   #19
x.N.x

Liked: 3 Times

haha, I meant a desk that has chairs that can tuck into the desk =P.
Yeah, I could never sit at a desk facing the wall. Very constricted.

Bachelor of Technology II || Process Automation