Old 08-02-2012 at 06:51 PM   #1
apples12

Liked: 91 Times

Keep an eye out!
Man wanted in at least 2 Hamilton sexual assaults

By Samantha Craggs, CBC News

Posted: Aug 1, 2012 12:24 PM ET

Last Updated: Aug 1, 2012 12:22 PM ET

Police are seeking a male suspect in at least two sexual assaults in the west end of Hamilton.

Hamilton police have released a composite image of a man police believe was involved in at least two sex assaults in the west end.
There may be more incidents that haven't been reported, police said in a statement Wednesday.
The first incident was around 2 a.m. July 28. A lone female was walking west on King Street West in the area of Paradise and Longwood roads. A man attacked the woman from behind, stabbing her and “grabbing her sexually,” police said.
The woman broke free and the man fled east on King Street West. She was treated in hospital for non-life threatening injuries and released.
The suspect was described as a white male in his 20s, about six feet with short dark hair and a tanned complexion.
His face may have been injured during the incident.
Police believe the incident is linked to a sexual assault on April 21 when a lone female was walking in the area of Traymore and Dalewood Avenue around 3 a.m.
She was grabbed from behind, pushed to the ground and sexually assaulted.
The man grabbed the woman's phone to prevent her from calling police and fled. The phone was found in the same area where the assault occurred.
That man was described as male, 5 feet 5 inches, medium build wearing a dark coloured hoodie and dark track pants. He was last seen running toward Dalewood Avenue on Traymore.
“Sharing the details of this assault is intended to give the community information, and police are encouraged to trust their instincts,” police said in a statement.
The Hamilton Police Sexual Assault Unit is investigating. Anyone with information about the suspect or the two assaults should contact Det. Scott Moore at 905-546-4614 or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-8477.

http://www.cbc.ca/hamilton/news/stor...t-suspect.html
Old 08-02-2012 at 06:56 PM   #2
lgdynasty

Liked: 24 Times

Holy snap. This is scary I am a guy but still. This guy can attack and rob the unfortunate male that encounters him. Does anyone think he is from Mcmaster or not?
Old 08-03-2012 at 09:52 AM   #3
Chris23
Account Locked

Liked: 287 Times

Well i dont think he showed his victims his student ID card during the attacks, so I highly doubt anyone would know that
Old 08-03-2012 at 10:15 AM   #4
anonanon987
Power Abuser

Liked: 459 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris23 View Post
Well i dont think he showed his victims his student ID card during the attacks, so I highly doubt anyone would know that
Unless someone has seen him on campus, is/was his friend..etc
Old 08-05-2012 at 07:20 AM   #5
RyanC
Elite Member

Liked: 2,312 Times

That guy looks like one of my neighbour's sons...

_Luu_ likes this.
Old 09-06-2012 at 05:28 PM   #6
alisonli

Liked: 0 Times

This is scary. !!!!!
Old 09-06-2012 at 05:37 PM   #7
SweetyTweety
Elite Member

Liked: 164 Times

a guy in his 20s, white, medium build, between 5'5-6'0, short dark hair, and a tan (in the summer..)

that fits the description of about 60% of the guys I've seen around campus.
...minus the asians, blacks, and blondes..

Marooner likes this.