MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Review Review Starter Category Comments Last Post
Kin 3L03 Exercise testing & prescription Tavia12 3rd Year Course Reviews 0 08-09-2014 01:31 PM
Kin 4mm3 immastar Academics 0 09-08-2012 05:14 PM
Prescription Glasses kwyhan Automotive & Transportation 5 09-19-2011 11:19 AM

Kin 4MM3 Exercise testing & prescription

Published by Tavia12
08-13-2014
Published by

Author review
Overall Rating
60%60%60%
Professor Rating
80%80%80%
Interest
70%70%70%
Easiness
50%50%50%
Average 65%

I took this course last year with Dr. Howarth.

Breakdown
Midterm- 20%
Pre-lab quizzes- 10%
Lab reports- 30%
Final exam- 40%

Although the content was interesting, I found it to be a heavy course. I also studied really hard for it but just ended up with a semi-decent grade. I'm surprised they switched it to a 3rd year course this year. Its tough enough to be a 4th year one.

Oh! and the lab reports...SO so tedious. I'm just glad that I got that over with; spent a lot of time on them since it's worth 30%. There's 5 in total & all are done individually.

Overall, I wouldn't recommend this course if you have other heavy courses. The labs and stuff takes up too much time. Don't get me wrong. Howarth is a great prof & I love her lectures. Just that this course was tougher than usual. Take her Aging one instead. It's lighter in comparison yet still interesting
Deleted Post
Edit/Delete Message
Click here to add your own review for Kin 4MM3 Exercise testing & prescription!

Review Tools Search this Review
Search this Review:

Advanced Search