MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Kinesiology 1A03/1Y03 Willmountain 1st Year Course Reviews 133 12-25-2016 08:24 PM
Sub Kinesiol 1A03 for 1Y03 sunshine3000 General Discussion 3 08-24-2009 11:40 AM
Kinesiology 1A03/1Y03 for 1st year Life Sci Freak705 Academics 5 08-17-2009 05:11 PM

KINSIOL 1Y03/1A03 lab manual help please

Old 09-27-2010 at 11:05 AM   #1
Imtiaz

Liked: 1 Time

KINSIOL 1Y03/1A03 lab manual help please
It's my fault I don't have a lab manual at the moment because i didn't know that we could have ordered it at titles or tank, when I went to buy one on Friday they said they are out of stock.I ordered one today but i won't have it in time for my lab on Wednesday because its in the morning so i was wondering if there is someone who can lend me to photocopy the first lab from the lab manual or if they can scan it for me please. It would be greatly appreciated.
Old 09-27-2010 at 07:08 PM   #2
jhan523
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 604 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imtiaz View Post
It's my fault I don't have a lab manual at the moment because i didn't know that we could have ordered it at titles or tank, when I went to buy one on Friday they said they are out of stock.I ordered one today but i won't have it in time for my lab on Wednesday because its in the morning so i was wondering if there is someone who can lend me to photocopy the first lab from the lab manual or if they can scan it for me please. It would be greatly appreciated.
It's illegal to photocopy CCW and textbooks, but borrowing isn't. Contact your professor to see what you can do.
Old 09-27-2010 at 08:24 PM   #3
Imtiaz

I was just gonna photocopy like 5 pages that the lab is on not the entire lab manual but yea ill have to contact my professor i guess
Old 09-27-2010 at 10:33 PM   #4
jhan523
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 604 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imtiaz View Post
I was just gonna photocopy like 5 pages that the lab is on not the entire lab manual but yea ill have to contact my professor i guess
You can also borrow the lab manual from someone unless you need to rip stuff out and hand it in.
Old 09-28-2010 at 12:18 AM   #5
Imtiaz

I got someone who offered to lend me it and no i don't need to rip stuff out and hand it in. Just need to read it so i would know what my first lab entails and how to go about doing it.