Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
East Meets West bistro Keenu General Discussion 17 08-29-2009 11:19 PM
Village Green Bistro Lois Restaurants & Food Reviews 2 08-13-2009 05:00 PM

Koosh Bistro

Old 01-17-2010 at 09:52 PM   #1
b_sunshine55

Liked: 1 Time

Koosh Bistro
Has anyone gone to the new Koosh bistro in westdale (its where Niche used to be)? How was it? Was it expensive?? Thanks!
Old 01-17-2010 at 09:56 PM   #2
Marlowe
Elite Member

Liked: 421 Times

I haven't actually been, but if you have a SOCS membership you get 10% off all Food and Non Alcoholic Beverages. Just a heads up!
Old 01-17-2010 at 10:05 PM   #3
DavidR

Liked: 87 Times

I've been.

Food was delicious and portions were good. Dishes are in the $15-$20 range if I recall correctly - definitely not a "hey let's go here tonight" kinda place - but nice for special occasions.

I did find it really cramped - it was busy. Sorta felt like we were sharing the table with the people next to us.

Wait staff didn't really know much about the menu and service was kind of slow, but I did go when it was newly opened so that may have improved by now as well.

I say give it a shot!

Found some food shots / pictures of the place: http://www.flickr.com/photos/creativ...7622770328595/

b_sunshine55 says thanks to DavidR for this post.
Old 01-17-2010 at 10:24 PM   #4
finklej
Vice President Education

Liked: 42 Times

I have also been and I loved it.
The atmosphere is great, and the food was amazing.
I agree with DavidR that it is a place for special occasions, but defs try it out.