MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Article Article Starter Category Comments Last Post
University Labour Relations Update - Oct. 8 lorend MacInsiders Announcements 27 10-10-2010 09:59 PM
MSU Launches Labour Relations Information Page finklej MacInsiders Announcements 0 10-06-2010 10:24 AM
Public Relations: Need Help! jordko Volunteering Opportunities 5 03-26-2010 07:04 PM

Labour Relations Site Launched

Labour Relations Site Launched

From McMaster Daily News

The University is launching a new website that will provide updated information on McMaster's ongoing negotiations with various employee groups.

McMaster is currently negotiating collective agreements with CAW Local 555 Unit 1 (representing approximately 2200 administrative and technical workers), CUPE Local 3906 Unit 3 (representing 130 Post Doctoral Fellows) and CUPE Local 3906 Unit 1 (representing approximately 3000 Teaching and Research Assistants).

The site url is mcmaster.ca/opr/labour_relations.

The McMaster community is encouraged to visit the site for negotiations updates and other information.
Published by
MacInsiders VP

Article Tools

Deleted Post
Old 07-03-2009 at 10:01 AM   #2
lorend
MacInsiders VP
MacInsiders Staff
Program: BA (Hons) CSCT and Anthropology, BA (Hons) English & Indigenous Studies
Year: Alumni
Residence: Whidden

Liked: 506 Times
CUPE 3906 (i.e. sessional lecturers): http://www.mcmaster.ca/opr/labour_relations/cupe_3.html

We are people of this generation, bred in at least modest comfort, housed in universities, looking uncomfortably into the world we inherit. -- Port Huron Statement

Deleted Post Deleted Post
Old 07-04-2009 at 02:13 PM   #3
micadjems
Awesome Member
Program: Materials Engineering & Society
Year: Alumni
Residence: Brandon Hall (06-07)

Liked: 382 Times
I effing swear, if we have any kind of strike that gets in the way of my education, I'm spending every moment I would have in class and studying pissing those responsible off.

Not that it's going to happen, but after York and how they let that drag on... you gotta be prepared, amirite?

Article Tools Search this Article
Search this Article:

Advanced Search