MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Maple Leaf Pancake House Chad Restaurants & Food Reviews 5 06-02-2012 12:46 PM
Leaf Fans United bcars Athletics & Recreation 73 12-27-2010 08:09 PM
Leaf fans (and Marlie fans too) Yakattack Student Deals & Discounts 1 11-13-2010 10:40 AM
Toronto Maple Leaf Tickets -- Dec.21/09 ahmedsu General Discussion 15 12-07-2009 02:13 AM

Leaf fans around campus?

Old 06-27-2011 at 10:32 PM   #1
TerenceC

Liked: 0 Times

Leaf fans around campus?
Alright, since I'm gonna be a 1st year student, I figured why not see who shares the same passion as I do. So...are there any Leaf fans out here?
Old 06-27-2011 at 10:38 PM   #2
Bumchoda

Liked: 3 Times

I bleed blue.
Tons of fans and even more haters around.

J. Dorey, mh77 like this.
Old 06-27-2011 at 10:40 PM   #3
britb
Mr.Spock is not dazzled.

Liked: 611 Times

Go Leafs Go!

Not our fault we were born in the wrong city. :K
Old 06-27-2011 at 10:46 PM   #4
icecubz
Trollin Ain't Easy

Liked: 115 Times

one right here! cant wait for free agency! draft was boring!
Old 06-27-2011 at 10:48 PM   #5
TerenceC

There will always be haters on the greatest team the NHL will ever have. Blue and white ftw!
Old 06-27-2011 at 10:50 PM   #6
TerenceC

Quote:
Originally Posted by icecubz View Post
one right here! cant wait for free agency! draft was boring!
Omg..so true. I don't get why we drafted Biggs when Puempel and Jurco was available. Percy was fine. And free agency....I don't see Richards coming though. Sure hope he does however >.<
Old 06-27-2011 at 11:03 PM   #7
icecubz
Trollin Ain't Easy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TerenceC View Post
Omg..so true. I don't get why we drafted Biggs when Puempel and Jurco was available. Percy was fine. And free agency....I don't see Richards coming though. Sure hope he does however >.<
idk, biggs is seen as another "milan lucic". apprently the guy can score and isn't afraid to drop the gloves either. seems like a good pick up to me. percy was an ok draft pick. nothing special, might make the bottom 2 d-man one day for the leafs.

i doubt burke is going after richards. burke hates long term deals and richards is looking for a long term deal. doesn't seem like a fit and hes 31 yrs old, and is going past his prime. better to stay away from him.

burkes working on a trade to get a centre or another player. hes always working on a trade when hes quiet and isn't showing his face all over the media. my money's on either jordan staal, parise or stamkos coming to the leafs. all of them are long shots but it can happen. parise and stamkos are RFAs (none of em hav signed yet)and staal is a centre who is getting neglected in the pens line-up IMO. Crosby, malkin, and neal are over shadowing him.

a leaf fan can dream....sigh!
Old 06-27-2011 at 11:29 PM   #8
Jason036

Liked: 25 Times

Quote:
my money's on either jordan staal, parise or stamkos coming to the leafs. all of them are long shots but it can happen.
You're joking about Stamkos right?
Old 06-27-2011 at 11:33 PM   #9
icecubz
Trollin Ain't Easy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason036 View Post
You're joking about Stamkos right?

lmao, there are rumors saying that he isn't close to signing a contract. its a long shot but a possibility, especially with an offer sheet!
Old 06-28-2011 at 12:16 AM   #10
ice8

Liked: 33 Times

Quote:
lmao, there are rumors saying that he isn't close to signing a contract. its a long shot but a possibility, especially with an offer sheet!
burke wont do offer sheets.

Lots of teams have been asking about Kulemin. Philly asked for Kadri and Kulemin for Mike Richards, and Burke only offered Kadri to which philly said they will think about it obvisouly that never happened.

Dont think B Richards is coming but I think someone along the lines of Brooks Laich might be a possibility.
Old 06-28-2011 at 12:05 PM   #11
J. Dorey
Elite Member

Liked: 169 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by ice8 View Post
burke wont do offer sheets.

Lots of teams have been asking about Kulemin. Philly asked for Kadri and Kulemin for Mike Richards, and Burke only offered Kadri to which philly said they will think about it obvisouly that never happened.

Dont think B Richards is coming but I think someone along the lines of Brooks Laich might be a possibility.
Brooks Laich just signed a 6 year extension with the Caps.
Old 06-28-2011 at 12:13 PM   #12
lizziepizzie
aka Mrs. Henry Cavill

Liked: 423 Times

Leaf fan here!

TerenceC likes this.
Old 06-28-2011 at 12:49 PM   #13
chappy89

Liked: 149 Times

As hard as it might be some years, i have always, and will always bleed blue. Unlike the haters who go to leaf games wearing bags on their heads...and tank nation...

J. Dorey, TerenceC like this.
Old 06-28-2011 at 10:08 PM   #14
TerenceC

Lol rumour has Stamkos already resigned...with Richards essentially out, Stamkos gone, Laich resigned...looks like we're going to be 1st line C-less again for one more season.
Old 06-28-2011 at 10:33 PM   #15
Strategy

Liked: 46 Times

Leafs fan here.. for life

Can't wait for free agency!