MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
want one of life sci 2c03/2n03/2h03/bio 2f03 luna Academics 0 06-20-2011 10:20 AM

Life Sci 2N03 vs. 2H03

Old 06-23-2015 at 05:39 PM   #1
MegamanZero

Liked: 2 Times

Life Sci 2N03 vs. 2H03
Is life sci 2h03 (enviro life sci) really as easy as people make it seem? I was interested in the nutrition course but it hasn't gotten many good reviews, I just don't want to end up with a low mark if I could get a really high mark in enviro. Is the content super dry? Has anyone taken both?
Old 06-23-2015 at 06:22 PM   #2
SciGuy

Liked: 1 Time

I found both of these courses very interesting and quite easy.

I feel that Life Sci 2H03 required more work because of the two essays but overall the course wasn't that hard.
Old 06-23-2015 at 06:38 PM   #3
MegamanZero

Liked: 2 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by SciGuy View Post
I found both of these courses very interesting and quite easy.

I feel that Life Sci 2H03 required more work because of the two essays but overall the course wasn't that hard.
Okay thanks! If they're both easy I think I'll just go with nutrition, as I'd find it more interesting
Old 06-23-2015 at 07:14 PM   #4
SciGuy

Liked: 1 Time

No problem. Also, my nutrition prof was Dr. Pincevero. Thought you'd want to know in case it changed
Old 06-23-2015 at 08:57 PM   #5
SaugaCity

Liked: 0 Times

I just posted a review under the LS2N03 review page. Check it
Old 06-24-2015 at 08:03 AM   #6
bobsingh

Liked: 11 Times

I've taken both and I'd recommend 2H03 over 2N03 (if your looking for a GPA booster). 2H03 does have 2 essays but Bernier literally hands out free marks through I-Clicker Participation (10%), Online Quizzes (20%). Before even starting the course, 30% of your mark is given to you. The content is dry BUT you can get a higher mark easily. Bernier even cancels Friday lectures for the term and posts podcast lectures every week (~10-20 min long). Pinci's an awesome prof too but 2N03 changed last year with many people not happy with the way the midterms were formatted so I'd recommend 2H03.

simi_d11 says thanks to bobsingh for this post.