MacInsiders Logo
Old 06-09-2013 at 10:03 AM   #1
Suspect

Liked: 60 Times

I like to climb trees
I like to climb trees because:

1 - Makes me feel like a ninja watching the unsuspecting or god...
2 - I like to see what messages people before me carve into the trees
3 - Makes the voices go away :/

Any trees in particular on campus worth climbing?

gkjagdev, Grover, Zebedee like this.
Old 06-09-2013 at 10:09 AM   #2
AnimeGamer31

Liked: 27 Times

There's a nice big willow tree right on the field infront of the BSB building. It is very close to the Health Sci Library bus stop and I see lots of ppl climb it all at once. It seems pretty nice.

Suspect says thanks to AnimeGamer31 for this post.
Old 06-09-2013 at 10:48 AM   #3
lizziepizzie
aka Mrs. Henry Cavill

Liked: 423 Times

This is the most random thread. I love it!

Old 06-09-2013 at 02:28 PM   #4
Suspect

For people who like to climb the trees between MUSC and those 2 wolf/dog statues, be careful. I've see raccoon's climb those trees at night to hide themselves, and today i noticed raccoon poop on a branch. So you know, watch for shit?
Old 06-09-2013 at 03:02 PM   #5
hilton

Liked: 42 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizziepizzie View Post
This is the most random thread. I love it!
LOL so randum xd!!!111one
Old 06-09-2013 at 09:50 PM   #6
redstarr37

Liked: 9 Times

There's a tree across the road from Divinity college that's been cut halfway up. Make's for a nice elevated seat to chill.

Also climbing at night is the best for that ninja feeling. Only got spotted once and got the most hilarious reaction. :p

Suspect likes this.
Old 06-09-2013 at 10:10 PM   #7
jim1
Elite Member

Liked: 360 Times

There's a one in front of JHE too, it might be the one that Jay is talking about. Here it is:
http://i.imgur.com/SoTdxiU.jpg
It's the one on the right side, but you can try the one on the left as well

Suspect likes this.
Old 06-09-2013 at 11:21 PM   #8
Suspect

Quote:
Originally Posted by jim1 View Post
There's a one in front of JHE too, it might be the one that Jay is talking about. Here it is:
http://i.imgur.com/SoTdxiU.jpg
It's the one on the right side, but you can try the one on the left as well
Yes the one closer to HSL is nice and easy to climb, a chill spot for sure. But it's so open it lacks the ninja appeal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by redstarr37 View Post
There's a tree across the road from Divinity college that's been cut halfway up. Make's for a nice elevated seat to chill.

Also climbing at night is the best for that ninja feeling. Only got spotted once and got the most hilarious reaction. :p
I Know the one you mean, i was gonna climb it but saw some deep hole in it. Thought a snake or some manner of beast might pop out at me so i decided to skip it. I'll try it one day for sure though thanks.