MacInsiders Logo

Limousine & Paparazzi

Old 11-19-2009 at 06:32 PM   #31
thedog123123
Crazy Physicist

Liked: 313 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by dabulls View Post
There are- I've seen people get arrested by them. On the arts quad and in the residence areas a few years ago.

It makes sense that they would-there's like 25000 people at mac so they can prby catch a bunch of stuff not wearing uniforms- illegal drinking and possibly drugs and stuff.

ya i can see it now a bunch of civilian clothed police officer performing a sting operation on a bunch of 18 year old first years in there residence room drinking under-age.

lol made me smile

"bust down the door"
*smash*
"We've got a 2-16 hostage situation, one of the perks is holding Jack Daniels hostage"

Last edited by thedog123123 : 11-19-2009 at 06:36 PM.

aya017 likes this.
Old 11-19-2009 at 08:16 PM   #32
tungo89
Club G.R.O.S.S.

Liked: 46 Times

There are definitely plain clothes campus cops; it's how they deal with some of the drug dealing on campus and in the residences. They don't really care that much about the under age drinking - they just have to enforce it when it's brought directly to them or people are being stupid.