Classics 3M03 kokosas 3rd Year Course Reviews 1 05-31-2009 07:49 PM

Linguist 3M03/Anthro 3M03

Morphology
Published by pmax
12-18-2009
Published by

First of all, let me just say that I don't know what half of the terms in the course description mean, and I just finished the course. The course material is incredibly abstract and difficult to understand. We didn't manage to have weekly assignments - we had four problem sets that really required you to sit down and analyse the problem because we hadn't done many examples in class. The professor, Dr. Kucurova, was a first time prof, and it showed. She had a lot of difficulty explaining the material and she didn't even end up testing us on about 50% of it. Maybe more. Overall the course was pretty convoluted, but it is possible to do well.

Check out www.ratemyprofessors. com for a better idea of what Dr. K is like.

feonateresa says thanks to pmax for this post.
Deleted Post
Edit/Delete Message
Click here to add your own review for Linguist 3M03/Anthro 3M03!

Old 08-18-2012 at 01:44 AM   #2
akikokoyoki
The Welcome Wagon
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 101 Times
Is there a textbook for this class? At the moment there is nothing listed in the Titles Bookstore.

It might have been different with Dr. Kucerova but this time Dr. Stroinska is teaching this course.

Review Tools Search this Review
Search this Review:

Advanced Search