MacInsiders Logo

lingustics 1a03 vs health and aging 1bb3 ?

Old 05-06-2015 at 12:24 PM   #1
mahendv

Liked: 0 Times

lingustics 1a03 vs health and aging 1bb3 ?
linguistics 1a03 vs health and aging 1bb3 ? for the summer !!! anyone ??? please, i can't decide between the two? work load? difficulty level? content?
Old 05-06-2015 at 12:49 PM   #2
2Dream

Liked: 24 Times

Why did you make a new thread when you already had one for picking a summer course? This post should have been made in that thread rather than running to a new thread lol. Why not read the course outlines to gain a better understanding of material covered? Then you can make the choice, and do so all by yourself!
Old 05-06-2015 at 03:33 PM   #3
Ponyo

Liked: 274 Times

I agree with what 2Dream said, read the course outlines and compare both courses. Make a list of pros and cons for both. Also, what are you interested in? Personally, I found linguistics super boring, but I really enjoyed health and aging (I didn't take 1bb3, I took the other one), and I felt that it had a lighter workload (even though there was an essay ). Linguistics had too much homework, it was mostly okay/simple but I felt like there was a lot to do and it was all boring.

Here are the course outlines:
http://www.healthagingandsoc iety.m...-fall-2013.pdf

http://www.humanities.mcmast er.ca/...535&d_id=32393