MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Lock for locker at the PULSE? daliwangsun Body & Food 1 09-17-2010 07:30 PM
TSH Locker Issue Phil General Discussion 3 09-09-2009 11:00 AM
locker size Paul91 First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 13 08-24-2009 09:24 AM
Locker Cleanout! Chad MacInsiders Announcements 0 04-16-2007 06:21 PM

Locker Information

Old 08-24-2008 at 09:35 AM   #1
alibuss

Liked: 0 Times

Locker Information
Hey guys, I will be living off campus and im first year, and i was thinking of getting a locker to store my books or notebooks so i dont have to haul them around all the time. So could anyone possibly give me the price or the registration process to getting one? Thanks in advance!
Old 08-24-2008 at 10:10 AM   #2
lorend
MacInsiders VP
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 507 Times

I'm not sure as to the price, but Titles is the one who does locker assignments. You need to go sooner rather than later in Welcome Week (unless you can make it to campus before Friday) as they always sell out.

Other than that, I'm afraid of no real help for you.

We are people of this generation, bred in at least modest comfort, housed in universities, looking uncomfortably into the world we inherit. -- Port Huron Statement

Old 08-24-2008 at 10:11 AM   #3
lorend
MacInsiders VP
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 507 Times

Okay, I lied: http://titles.mcmaster.ca/geninfo/lockers.htm

We are people of this generation, bred in at least modest comfort, housed in universities, looking uncomfortably into the world we inherit. -- Port Huron Statement

kumars8, Nerdpower, salimak all say thanks to lorend for this post.
Old 08-24-2008 at 11:07 AM   #4
smiley12

That's last years info. I found this years in the pdf guide they have on their website.
Lockers go on sale Tuesday September 2 at 8:30 a.m. at the Hole in the Wall (its in a hallway beside the bookstore in Gilmour Hall). I recommend getting there by 8:15 at the latest. The line gets REALLY long and lockers sell out very quickly. It's $25 to rent a locker from September to April and an additional $12.50 for May to August. The lockers have to be cleaned out after your final exam.
Hope that helps!

kumars8, Nerdpower all say thanks to smiley12 for this post.
Old 08-24-2008 at 01:52 PM   #5
aya017

Liked: 22 Times

Hi. So I was wondering, where the lockers would be. Would it be in the basement of MUSC, around the area where Titles is? (There were probably lockers there, and I just forgot lol) Also, would that fee be refunded back?

Because apparently for Nursing students we can get to have a locker (though shared) at the Health Sciences building for $10 (and that fee would be returned after the school year) - at least that's how I understood it on their letter, maybe I skipped some parts or didn't read it properly enough.
Old 08-24-2008 at 02:25 PM   #6
smiley12

Since I'm not in nursing I can't help you with the nursing lockers.
The lockers Titles assigns are in the John Hodgins Engineering building, Togo Salmon Hall, Burke Science Building, Chester New Hall, Kenneth Taylor Hall and the Information Technology Building. TSH, CNH and KTH are all attached to MUSC. Unfortunately, the cost is not refunded back at the end of the year :( Also if you loose the lock that is attached to the locker you owe them $8.
Old 08-24-2008 at 02:28 PM   #7
Omega_X13

Liked: 9 Times

Do you get to choose where you want your locker to be? Unfortunately I can't be there to line up when they first start selling them...
Old 08-24-2008 at 02:46 PM   #8
smiley12

You tell them what building you want your locker to be in and they tell you if there's any space left.

kumars8 says thanks to smiley12 for this post.
Old 08-24-2008 at 04:46 PM   #9
alibuss

thanks you very much everyone! It clear alota things up!
Old 08-24-2008 at 04:54 PM   #10
davey
Elite Member

Liked: 14 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by aya017 View Post
Hi. So I was wondering, where the lockers would be. Would it be in the basement of MUSC, around the area where Titles is? (There were probably lockers there, and I just forgot lol) Also, would that fee be refunded back?

Because apparently for Nursing students we can get to have a locker (though shared) at the Health Sciences building for $10 (and that fee would be returned after the school year) - at least that's how I understood it on their letter, maybe I skipped some parts or didn't read it properly enough.
im gonna get me one of those. =p