MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Sarah Palin now speaking at children's charity, not hospital Kathy2 Politics 14 12-19-2009 02:06 AM
Sarah Palin coming to Hamilton for hospital fundraiser Kathy2 Politics 75 12-13-2009 10:55 PM

LOL Palin

Old 11-01-2008 at 10:48 PM   #1
temara.brown
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 352 Times

LOL Palin
Just another laugh at Sarah Palin...

Old 11-01-2008 at 10:56 PM   #2
Harlequin

Liked: 35 Times

hahaha
Old 11-01-2008 at 11:53 PM   #3
Chad
MacInsiders Founder/Admin
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 1,730 Times

well wasn't that just dandy
Old 11-02-2008 at 10:05 AM   #4
Strongwiller

Liked: 0 Times

Can anyone tell me how to post a video on macinsiders
Old 11-02-2008 at 10:19 AM   #5
temara.brown
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 352 Times

Get your youtube video link that looks like: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bEQXcbqvbT0

Then, you lop off everything that is before the equal sign and get: bEQXcbqvbT0

Click on the "Go Advance" button by the bottom of the window.

Then, click the youtube button and put the "bEQXcbqvbT0" between the set of brackets like below except not with all the spaces:

[ YT ] bEQXcbqvbT0 [ /YT ]

And...

Old 11-02-2008 at 12:01 PM   #6
kokosas
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 23 Times

Oh god Temara... WHY!!?!?!

Old 11-02-2008 at 01:03 PM   #7
Strongwiller

Another funny video of Palin
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07kO9TtHYzQ

Old 11-02-2008 at 05:46 PM   #8
viv_ntiri

Oh my goodness...this is incredible. The fact that two comedians from a radio station in Montreal received such easy access to the running mate of a presidential candidate astounds me. You'd think that, especially with the race drawing to a close and the assassination plot on Obama's life, the electoral campaigns would beef up their security measures, even on the phone.

Those two Montreal comedians are pure GENIUS.
Old 11-03-2008 at 08:53 PM   #9
thatdudeukno

Unbelievably stupid.
Old 11-03-2008 at 10:44 PM   #10
RoyK
Zetsubou Sensei

Liked: 71 Times

I don't know, at first, before all the publicity, I'd have thought Palin has a bit of down-to-earth sense... but after all the events that have happened thusfar, it really makes you question whether or not she'd be fit for office. Then again, maybe that's just the way the media portrays it.

Regardless, it's becoming increasingly annoying watching these elections. HELL, it's like a bad case of Hollywood papparazi gone wild in the white house. Every other story is about Palin or something else, and with the bombardment of election jokes across the internet, it's hard to take any of the candidates seriously anymore.

Regardless; Palin's still good to laugh at, especially with the french comedian thing. I saw this on the news too, and apparently it only took the comedians 4 days of transfering from point to point to get a hold of Palin. And during a busy time like this (right before the elections). Pretty funny! Oh and according to the interview on the news, the french guys pranked Spears as well and it only took half the time! How easy is that!
Old 11-03-2008 at 11:27 PM   #11
a-max

Here is the story behind the vid, if anyone wants more info.

These guys, 'The Masked Avengers' are professionals. they've actually pranked some other high profile people like Nicolas Sarkozy, Gilles Duceppe and Bill Gates.

Quote:
Regardless, it's becoming increasingly annoying watching these elections
One more day left, one freakin day left and it will all be over....