MacInsiders Logo
Old 11-02-2010 at 12:56 AM   #1
bcars
Elite Member

Liked: 286 Times

lol wtf kirby?!
I was playing Kirby Super Star on a ZSNES emulator (for Kirby geeks if such a thing exists, specifically the Revenge of Meta Knight mission) and this RANDOMLY happened. I was just at the top of a ladder and then bam, I randomly entered in a fight with this super hard boss thing that I could barely damage. I could not see the ground, or the hole in the ground that I kept falling through, and my helper was getting owned on every part of the screen.

Does anyone know what the hell that is?? The weird part is, I figured it might be a boss from later on in that mission, but I never saw that boss again; I died fighting him, and then when I tried to go back to the same spot, nothing happened.

...wtf.
Old 11-02-2010 at 12:59 AM   #2
xxsumz
Radiates Awesomeness

Liked: 333 Times

Hmm odd. Ive played Kirby superstar and ive never encountered that before. But I played on my SNES, not an emulator.
Old 11-02-2010 at 07:57 AM   #3
REPLEKIA/.
Community Engagement Officer

Liked: 447 Times

Nice glitch. The boss' name is Marx btw. You get to fight him twice in that game If I recall correctly.
Old 11-02-2010 at 09:33 AM   #4
changturkey

Liked: 9 Times

What is this I don't even.
Old 11-03-2010 at 01:49 PM   #5
Mepper

Liked: 71 Times

Pretty sure that's the last boss, lol how did this happen
Old 11-08-2010 at 12:13 PM   #6
CrashPlague
Gravity is Just a Theory

Liked: 33 Times