MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
I wanna get involved in stuff and join clubs... adt92 Athletics & Recreation 22 09-22-2010 10:16 AM
Second Candidate To Join Kieran Alkerton temara.brown MacInsiders Announcements 0 01-26-2010 01:51 PM
Join Mac second semester bangbang General Discussion 5 10-23-2009 07:12 PM
"Want to Join the Dopest Team on Campus?" - Dr. Phil Wood deadpool MSU & On-Campus Services 10 03-13-2009 09:54 AM
Group of Housemates: House Hunting anjali General Discussion 3 01-15-2008 06:27 PM

Looking for a house?! Join our group!

Old 01-19-2008 at 02:07 PM   #1
kayleech

Liked: 0 Times

Looking for a house?! Join our group!
hey!

we have a group of 3 and we're looking to buy a house in westdale (hopefully!), but would like more people so that more housing options will be open to us.

does anyone need a place to live next year?
message me on here if you're interested!

kaylee
Old 01-19-2008 at 02:21 PM   #2
Chad
MacInsiders Founder/Admin
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 1,731 Times

Tell us more about your group of 3! Are they all girls? A mix of girls and guys? Are you looking particularly for a girl or guy roommate?
Old 01-19-2008 at 02:25 PM   #3
kayleech

Haha. I was so concerned about posting this fast.

Our group consists of 3 girls going into 2nd year... and we're open to both guys and girls!

We don't want people who are TOO loud or who party a lot, though.
Old 01-19-2008 at 02:29 PM   #4
smiles-4-all

I know of a few people who may be interested! i'll pass on the word for you
Old 01-29-2008 at 02:07 PM   #5
dacrown4life
Account Disabled by User

Liked: 1 Time

Summer 2008 Sublet
Hi.
im looking to sublet the bedrooms in my house, my friends and i wont be here for the summer.
it is the new West Village condos.
it has workout room, games room, study rooms, restaurant and bar, spa salon and others.
please take a look at the website for more information
www.westvillagecondos .ca

the sublet price is 525$ per month per room. and this includes everything (furnitures and utilities)

email me at [email protected] if intersted!!

Adeola
Old 01-25-2009
Maktub
This message has been removed by a moderator. .
Old 03-10-2009 at 09:11 PM   #6
sarah.h

housemates wanted!
Hey. I have a house with a group of 3 but looking for one more roommate!
The house is close to fortinos and boston pizza, about 10 min from campus by walk.
the group is a girl and 2 guys, (science, engineering and commerce...pretty diverse!) all going on to second year.
If anyone is interested or know of anyone who is looking, let me know!
email me: [email protected]