MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
i-clicker lankan_4lif General Discussion 2 09-21-2009 10:39 PM
Can I buy a used I-Clicker hamza7 Academics 6 09-15-2008 08:52 PM
i-clicker ishk33 First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 1 09-08-2008 04:42 PM

Lost I-clicker

Old 10-30-2010 at 09:18 AM   #1
exuberant888

Liked: 55 Times

Lost I-clicker
I recently lost my i Clicker in a chemistry class. What should I do?
I know I could always try looking for it... but if I don't find it, how do I ensure that someone else isn't accidentally or purposely using my i Clicker and submitting answers under my registration name? Would it also be advisable to purchase and register another one, and ask the teacher to discontinue my old one?
Old 11-01-2010 at 06:46 PM   #2
Jamalf

Liked: 49 Times

how recently did you lose it? and in what room?
Old 11-01-2010 at 07:35 PM   #3
REPLEKIA/.
Community Engagement Officer

Liked: 447 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by exuberant888 View Post
I recently lost my i Clicker in a chemistry class. What should I do?
I know I could always try looking for it... but if I don't find it, how do I ensure that someone else isn't accidentally or purposely using my i Clicker and submitting answers under my registration name? Would it also be advisable to purchase and register another one, and ask the teacher to discontinue my old one?
Sit in the back row and wait for your target to fall asleep, and then... YOU POUNCE!

In all seriousness though I'd start by talking to your prof and see if anyone handed it in. There has to be some sort of lost and found.
Old 11-02-2010 at 03:50 PM   #4
exuberant888

Liked: 55 Times

I lost it October 29, on a Friday. I believe I lost it in BSB 147, if not, TSH 120.
Old 11-02-2010 at 04:02 PM   #5
bcars
Elite Member

Liked: 286 Times

Get a short stick, wave it a couple times in the air, and say confidently, "Accio iClicker!"

Amaryll likes this.