MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Article Article Starter Category Comments Last Post
Af & Cass Present: Amnesia - Halloween Night 2012 dquest MacInsiders Announcements 1 10-23-2012 11:46 PM
McMaster Pangaea Multicultural Event 2012 choihonlam MacInsiders Announcements 3 02-29-2012 11:46 PM
Halloween 1280? snair General Discussion 6 11-01-2009 12:48 AM

Mac Eng, Nursing, and 1280: Hosting Mac's BEST Halloween Event of 2012

Old 10-27-2012 at 04:59 PM   #15
julianface
Elite Member
Program: Business Informatics
Year: Third

Liked: 187 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngryBean View Post
Yeah, they had to cancel it because they heard you were coming.

Badum Tsshhhh

But really, what party was it and when? Sometimes parties fail because of bad timing, like midterms and whatnot. Engineers treat midterms with pride and respect, spending on them proper time.
It was in the summer actually haha. I'm not judging the quality of eng parties though that was just my one limited experience which I thought was funny considering the party image sometimes associated with engineers.
  Deleted Post Deleted Post
Old 10-27-2012 at 05:06 PM   #16
AngryBean
Account Locked
Year: Other

Liked: 129 Times
summer? well who in the world makes faculty parties during summer, when everyone is either away, or has wild parties elsewhere on his own?
Old 10-27-2012 at 05:06 PM   #17
mike_302
Elite Member
Program: Engineering & Society

Liked: 422 Times
House parties by ALL sorts of people are broken up all the time by cops, due to noise complaints... I don't see how this discussion is specifically relevant to Engineering parties
Old 10-28-2012 at 11:39 AM   #18
AngryBean
Account Locked

Liked: 129 Times
So, was it worth it?
Old 10-28-2012 at 12:10 PM   #19
mike_302
Elite Member
Program: Engineering & Society