MacInsiders Logo
Old 08-13-2009 at 02:51 PM   #1
ChuanJT

Liked: 0 Times

Mac ID
i didnt confirm before a certain date...and now I have to wait in line to go get my mac ID? :S where do I go to get taht...and when can I go?
Old 08-13-2009 at 07:15 PM   #2
xxsumz
Radiates Awesomeness

Liked: 333 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuanJT View Post
i didnt confirm before a certain date...and now I have to wait in line to go get my mac ID? :S where do I go to get taht...and when can I go?
You can get it when you first move in. If your not moving onto res then you should call mcmaster to schedule an appointment
Old 08-13-2009 at 07:22 PM   #3
ChuanJT

I heard I have to wait in line somewehre...but i dont know when or where
Old 08-13-2009 at 07:25 PM   #4
caludujf

Yea so i handed in my student forum a week after the due date.. will i get it anytime soon, or do ihave to pick it up at quarters or something.
Old 08-13-2009 at 08:30 PM   #5
~*Sara*~
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 622 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by caludujf View Post
Yea so i handed in my student forum a week after the due date.. will i get it anytime soon, or do ihave to pick it up at quarters or something.
I don't think it would be at quarters :S , thats the campus restaurant/bar by the way. it would most likely be at the office of the registrar or something similar.
Old 08-13-2009 at 08:32 PM   #6
caludujf

whoops, i meant Mills Library Quad
Old 08-13-2009 at 09:32 PM   #7
Mowicz
Elite Member

Liked: 529 Times

In my first year it was in Convocation Hall (a room in University Hall).

However, it may differ and the best way to find out is to ask at the Registrar's Office in Gilmour Hall. They likely handle this kind of thing, and at the very least can tell you "It's just down the hall."
Old 08-13-2009 at 09:34 PM   #8
caludujf

thanks for the heads up.