MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Going to be Making a Speech About Macinsider.com Today! douglas.C-Sm General Discussion 3 05-07-2009 01:34 PM

macinsider

Old 09-12-2010 at 03:40 PM   #1
Juve
Elite Member

Liked: 117 Times

macinsider
is macinsiders now ALL selling books , i like it how it was before , i mean look all the topics are book sales

DannyV says thanks to Juve for this post.

REPLEKIA/. likes this.
Old 09-12-2010 at 03:42 PM   #2
Patrick.O

Liked: 28 Times

Yeah all the marketplace posts in Recent are really annoying, it makes it pretty much useless for anything else..
Old 09-12-2010
Jellybeanz
This message has been removed by a moderator. .
Old 09-12-2010 at 04:55 PM   #3
Charbs

Liked: 33 Times

I dont remember ads showing up before on the recent posts though... ?
Old 09-12-2010 at 05:14 PM   #4
Richa

Liked: 11 Times

Yeah it's annoying to see so many ads but this is the only time. Once everyone buys their books macinsiders should be back to it's normal fun stuff with a lot more topics and discussions. It's just the time and upgrading of marketplace which is causing so much hustle. But it's for our own good! Who doesn't want cheap used books?

Also I don't see the new post I made in SOCS forum on the main page. It's left unnoticed tsk tsk

P.S. has anyone noticed how firefox keeps reloading macinsiders page? It's becoming quite annoying to move the page up n' down and read stuff off the site..

ooh and did I mention that I LOVE this site soooooooo much!! <3

Richa Sud
Hon. Psychology (BSc.) IV

Old 09-12-2010 at 05:21 PM   #5
lorend
MacInsiders VP
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 506 Times

Hey all,

We've just added the Marketplace so posts come up in the way it is now. Thanks for the feedback though; some of the Moderators and Exec have noticed how the marketplace posts are taking over, and this will probably be changed shortly.

@Richa - no, you've never said how much you love MI (to my knowledge, anyway), and bump your old post!

We are people of this generation, bred in at least modest comfort, housed in universities, looking uncomfortably into the world we inherit. -- Port Huron Statement

Old 09-12-2010 at 05:27 PM   #6
Richa

Liked: 11 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorend View Post
@Richa - no, you've never said how much you love MI (to my knowledge, anyway), and bump your old post!
Aaah I guess I assumed my love for the site was known to the world..but alas! it was not to be...let me come forward and say that this site rocks and I loveeee it with all my heart! lol

All the new add ons and updates have made this site cooler than it was since past 2 years..Awesome stuff i did say! ooh n obviously you guys rock too (for creating this student forum!)

p.s. how do i bump up a post? :S

Richa Sud
Hon. Psychology (BSc.) IV

Old 09-12-2010 at 05:28 PM   #7
REPLEKIA/.
Community Engagement Officer

Liked: 447 Times

Sure it's nice to know when a new text is posted for sale, but if anyone is really looking to buy it then they should just use the search function

Juve likes this.
Old 09-12-2010 at 05:30 PM   #8
Juve
Elite Member

Liked: 117 Times

thats what im sayin!