MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Article Article Starter Category Comments Last Post
Chris,MOORE,YAZINSKI.which one for Math1m03? Sandra Shan First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 27 06-16-2010 11:52 AM
Mac places sixth in university rankings Email Story Email story PrintPrint Text Size Iamanonymous General Discussion 1 11-06-2009 09:42 AM
Chris Erl for Humanities Rep on your SRA! c.erl General Discussion 10 10-22-2009 08:16 AM
Hey chris! heres the link for wow lol Omas Gaming 0 11-23-2008 03:06 PM

MacInsiders SPECIAL: Chris Jaic Story

MacInsiders investigates the Chris Jaic story by interviewing Joey Coleman, an expert on MSU policy, and also a member of the MSU Executive B.O.D. to get the MSU's own view.

GO TO MACTV TO WATCH! (or click here if you're too lazy to click the button at the top)
Published by
MacInsiders Founder/Admin

Article Tools

Deleted Post
Old 11-21-2006 at 12:26 PM   #2
parksy

Liked: 0 Times
hey, it appears as tho you can only watch the joey coleman side? any advice on how i can watch the other video? it just seems to start and immediately go to the qaurters special...

Kyle Park

Old 11-21-2006 at 01:56 PM   #3
Chad
MacInsiders Founder/Admin
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 1,730 Times
It should work, it worked for me. If you're still unable to play the MSU view video, reply back and I'll take a look at it in a few hours and try to fix it, but it worked last time I checked.

Article Tools Search this Article
Search this Article:

Advanced Search