MacInsiders Logo
View Poll Results: Which of the following times can you make? (check of all that apply)
Tuesday Oct 2nd - 5:30PM 5 26.32%
Thursday Oct 4th - 5:30PM 9 47.37%
Friday Oct 5th - 5:30PM 7 36.84%
I am able to make all three 4 21.05%
Neither 1 5.26%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

Similar Threads
Article Article Starter Category Comments Last Post
Looking for a team to play for (Intramural soccer team) dlee Athletics & Recreation 0 09-12-2010 10:16 AM
Team Canada's Hockey Team jhan523 General Discussion 61 08-28-2009 07:58 PM
MacInsiders Meeting on Wednesday Chad MacInsiders Announcements 0 10-22-2007 10:54 PM
Team Meeting Postponed Chad MacInsiders Announcements 0 10-03-2007 08:37 PM
MacInsiders FIRST GENERAL MEETING - Thursday Chad MacInsiders Announcements 24 09-21-2007 10:14 AM

MacInsiders Team Meeting

MacInsiders Club News

1. MacInsiders 2007-2008 Team List
2. Important Team Meeting info
3. Facebook group info

Please read carefully. Below is the list of people who signed up. Please make sure I've spelt your name correctly and all other information is correct . Also, I need everyone's usernames. Most people gave them, but if you did not please register and then e-mail [email protected] om with your username. Without a username, you will not be able to participate.

MacInsiders 2007-2008 Team List
In no particular order. List subject to change as more people join.My-Lien Tran
(2nd yr) (Username: Lien Tran) (Events, Writing)

Ron Levitin
(1st yr) (Username: rlevitin) (Writing, Video)

Shauna Eisen
(2nd yr) (Events, Writing, Video, Photography) *need username*

Ken Mwawasi
(1st yr) (Username: Kenneth526) (Events, Writing, Video, Photography, Promotions)

Anarosa Paredes
(1st yr) (Username: Arose) (Writing, Video, Promotions)

Andrea Hill
(1st yr) (Username: andreuuh) (Event, Writing, Photography, Promotions)

Sarah Parent
(n/a) (Username: SarahP) (Writing, Video, Photography)

Fionn Smyth
(2nd yr) (Username: fifi887) (Events, Writing, Video, Photography)

Umer Zafar
(1st yr) (Username: Kamz) (Events)

Matthew Gardner
(1st yr) (Username: benstinks) (Events)

Osahon Osawe
(1st yr) (Events, Promotions)*need username*

Allysha Ali
(n/a) (Events)*need username*

Chika Ofili
(1st yr) (Username: [email protected]) (Events, Promotions)

Arun Chandrakumar
(1st yr) (Username: arun03) (Events, Photography)

Alexandra Sabev
(1st yr) (Username: alex89) (Events)

Ayesha Nayar
(1st yr) (Username: Ayesha) (Still needs to choose)

Natasha Correa
(1st yr) (Username: nuttynatz) (Events, Writing)

Janet Han
(1st yr) (Username: janet7837) (Photography)

Jilliane Wade
(1st yr) (Username: jade_jiggs) (Video, Photography)

Ankit Shah

(3rd yr) (Username: shaha7) (Events, Video, Photography, Promotions)

Important Team Meeting Info

There will be a MacInsiders Team Meeting next week. I am hoping to set a time that will work for as many people as possible, most likely Tuesday, Thursday, or Friday evening (5:30pm).

I need everyone tocheck off which day(s) you are available using the poll at the top of this page! If you can make more than one, check multiple choices off. The day that has the most people will be considered. If you can't make any of them, choose 'neither' and I will contact you personally. All team members are required to attend this first meeting as we'll be going over all the basics, giving you any training and instruction that may be required, and introducing you to your team leaders. Also, we will be taking photos of the team. Most correspondence following the meeting will then be given over the website or via e-mail, since it is difficult to schedule a time when everyone is available. Times we will meet in person will usually take place once every two months and and before any events we run.

NOTE: This meeting is a one-shot time... so keep in mind that it's just for this one day next week. Any further meetings we'll set up a new day and time.

Facebook

Due to popular request, I have started a Facebook group for MacInsiders which will be used to promote events, post information to the team, and be a way to recruit new team members (invite your friends!).

Please join the Facebook group here: http://mcmaster.facebook.com /group...d=6557086 891

Thats all for now folks! I will be contacting you all again soon about the Team Meeting, and some of you may receive an e-mail from your Team Leader depending on what team(s) you joined.

Sincerely,
Chad Fullerton
MacInsiders President -07-08
Published by
MacInsiders Founder/Admin

Article Tools

Deleted Post
Old 09-29-2007 at 01:09 PM   #2
arun03
Faculty: Science
Year: First

Liked: 0 Times
I can't make any tuesday or thursday 5:30 meetings because i have psych at that time
  Deleted Post Deleted Post
Old 09-29-2007 at 03:37 PM   #3
Lien Tran
Program: Political Science
Year: Second
Residence: SOCS

I can't make any tuesday meetings cuz it intefers with teh Charity ball meetings i have to go to. not sure if they will continue to have it every tues. but i will update.
Old 09-29-2007 at 03:58 PM   #4
Chad
MacInsiders Staff
Program: Communication Studies & Multimedia
Year: Alumni

Liked: 1,731 Times
Great thanks for the notes Arun and Lien! If the charity ball meetings do change, let me know Lien. Thanks!

Right now this team meeting is just a one-shot deal. We won't be holding them every week. Just this one time, and then we'll schedule further meetings later. Most of our announcements to team members will be made via e-mail or online, so we only have to meet in person once every two months or so.

Old 09-30-2007 at 09:51 PM   #5
jade_jiggs
Faculty: Humanities
Year: First

oops, i said i can make it to 'all three' but i can't make it on friday cuz i'll be gone home for thanksgiving already. thanks
Old 09-30-2007 at 11:01 PM   #6
lorend
MacInsiders VP
MacInsiders Staff
Program: BA (Hons) CSCT and Anthropology, BA (Hons) English & Indigenous Studies
Residence: Whidden

Liked: 507 Times
Personally, just because this weekend is Thanksgiving I don't think it's a good idea to meet this friday, period.

Perhaps it would be a lot better if we moved the meeting until the week of the 8th? That gives us more times to meet.

We are people of this generation, bred in at least modest comfort, housed in universities, looking uncomfortably into the world we inherit. -- Port Huron Statement

Old 10-01-2007 at 07:38 AM   #7
Chad
MacInsiders Staff

I'm open to suggestions. It appears that Thursday is the most popular day right now. We can try Thursday at a different time if necessary. Feel free to suggest a new time guys.

I know that most classes end at 5:30, which makes it a good choice of time. We could try for a lunchtime instead.. or even a morning before classes start (but I doubt people want to wake up early lol). Post any ideas you guys have.
Old 10-01-2007 at 12:49 PM   #8
lorend
MacInsiders VP
MacInsiders Staff
Program: BA (Hons) CSCT and Anthropology, BA (Hons) English & Indigenous Studies

I've got a seminar from 11:30-2:30 so I'm out for any lunchtime meetings.

The only other possibly good time would be 10pm, however for this particular week I couldn't make it if the meeting is Thursday.

Sooo...Thursday 5:30 I 'spose?

We are people of this generation, bred in at least modest comfort, housed in universities, looking uncomfortably into the world we inherit. -- Port Huron Statement

Old 10-01-2007 at 03:46 PM   #9
ingénieur.xo
Elite Member
Program: Materials Engineering and Society, minor in French

Liked: 38 Times
I really want to join the MacInsiders team, but I didn't make it to the meeting last week and I wanted to know if I could still join if I go to the meeting this week (and of course the ones afterwards too)?
Old 10-01-2007 at 04:53 PM   #10
lorend
MacInsiders VP
MacInsiders Staff

Yup! Of course!

Check out the thread from the meeting last week, and see if there are any teams you want to sign up for. Then, send Chad an email or a private message and he can get you set up accordingly.

Glad to have you (almost) aboard!!

Old 10-02-2007 at 10:41 AM   #11
shaha7
Faculty: Science
Year: Third

Hello guys,

I think I can only make it to Tuesday or Friday. Please guys email before meeting...

thanks!
Old 10-02-2007 at 10:47 AM   #12
ingénieur.xo
Elite Member
Program: Materials Engineering and Society, minor in French

Liked: 38 Times
Where can I find the thread for the last meeting? To find the different teams.
Old 10-02-2007 at 01:59 PM   #13
Chad
MacInsiders Staff

meeting recap is at http://www.macinsiders.com/showthread.php?t=1747 5

Article Tools Search this Article
Search this Article: