MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Today is 10.10.10 Juve General Discussion 14 10-10-2010 01:20 PM
Marks out today? kanishka Academics 36 05-29-2010 12:40 PM
MacInsiders Get Together...TODAY! lorend MacInsiders Announcements 1 01-14-2010 02:01 PM
FRESH - Today! Chad MacInsiders Announcements 0 04-03-2009 01:07 AM

Marks today

Old 12-30-2010 at 01:03 PM   #31
kenneth526
Elite Member

Liked: 41 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackdragon View Post
Is that in writing? I've looked at the registrars website and they say grades are released 23rd onwards. Nothing that says nothing during this week.

Back up your statements.
http://dailynews.mcmaster.ca /story.cfm?id=7120

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daily News
The University is closed Saturday, Dec. 25 and will reopen Monday, Jan. 3
The University is closed.
The registrar's office is closed because the University is closed.
The registrar releases your grades.
The University reopens on the 3rd, so your marks will continue to be posted on the 3rd.

Old 12-30-2010 at 03:02 PM   #32
blackdragon
Elite Member

Liked: 339 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenneth526 View Post

The University reopens on the 3rd, so your marks will continue to be posted on the 3rd.
Apparently the libraries were opened?
Old 12-30-2010 at 04:02 PM   #33
Kathy2
Elite Member

Liked: 529 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenneth526 View Post

(This is a repost)
I had a mark posted on December 26th. I don't know if the university was opened - maybe the marks are set up to automatically appear a certain amount of days after they are processed. I'm not sure how it's set up, but I definately had a mark posted on the 26th.
Old 12-30-2010 at 07:58 PM   #34
kenneth526
Elite Member

Liked: 41 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy2 View Post
(This is a repost)
I had a mark posted on December 26th. I don't know if the university was opened - maybe the marks are set up to automatically appear a certain amount of days after they are processed. I'm not sure how it's set up, but I definately had a mark posted on the 26th.
Yeah I'm not sure about that, but I know that the Registrar's office is closed and nobody is working while the University is closed. It could have been a system delay (because we all know how fast and effective McMaster's interfaces are, right =P) or something similar, but I'm fairly sure there won't be grades released this week.