MacInsiders Logo

May 21, 2011

Old 05-21-2011 at 03:07 AM   #31
Scuderia
RocketSaurus

Liked: 110 Times

is it wrong if I want something to happen? I would love for a zombie apocalypse to take over the world. Just think about it, no more studying, no more long nights cramming for tests, no more homework, no more school, and no more work. Its survival of the fittest.

I say bring it.

But I can only dream.

This will never happen.

Jesus is not real.

Afzal, crazyfree like this.
Old 05-21-2011 at 03:12 AM   #32
Commie8507
King of Microwaves

Liked: 200 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scuderia View Post
is it wrong if I want something to happen? I would love for a zombie apocalypse to take over the world. Just think about it, no more studying, no more long nights cramming for tests, no more homework, no more school, and no more work. Its survival of the fittest.

I say bring it.

But I can only dream.

This will never happen.

Jesus is not real.
What are you on and can I have some?

Afzal likes this.
Old 05-21-2011 at 11:44 AM   #33
alh24
Elite Member

Liked: 243 Times

EDIT: Well that was inflammatory of me... Instead, here's a story.

My neighbour was walking her dog past my house this morning and stopped me as I was going to my car to ask me if I'm prepared for "tonight." I didn't know what to say so I stayed uncharacteristically quiet, instead. She said "Ah, so no. Well, Frank's (her husband) drivin' the bus to Hell tonight, I'm sure he still has seats" and kept walking. Ah, the crazy old women in my town.

It's great that she decided to walk her dog on her last day, though. Responsible pet ownership. Also, I'm beginning to see what Justin was saying about how I meet the weirdest people.

Last edited by alh24 : 05-21-2011 at 12:33 PM.

Mahratta, marcie, ~*Sara*~ like this.
Old 05-21-2011 at 12:34 PM   #34
jhan523
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 604 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by alh24 View Post

My neighbour was walking her dog past my house this morning and stopped me as I was going to my car to ask me if I'm prepared for "tonight." I didn't know what to say so I stayed uncharacteristically quiet, instead. She said "Ah, so no. Well, Frank's (her husband) drivin' the bus to Hell tonight, I'm sure he still has seats" and kept walking. Ah, the crazy old women in my town.

It's great that she decided to walk her dog on her last day, though. Responsible pet ownership. Also, I'm beginning to see what Justin was saying about how I meet the weirdest people.
o.O I just picture her saying that in the creepiest, most evil voice possible... perhaps followed by some evil cackling XD

J. Dorey, L'Étoile like this.
Old 05-21-2011 at 12:36 PM   #35
RyanC
Elite Member

Liked: 2,312 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by alh24 View Post

You meet like... the weirdest... people...
Old 05-21-2011 at 12:39 PM   #36
alh24
Elite Member

Liked: 243 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhan523 View Post
o.O I just picture her saying that in the creepiest, most evil voice possible... perhaps followed by some evil cackling XD
Yeah, she's a bit creepy. She lives on a really big house at the top of the hill, and in the Fall when all of the leaves fall off this massive tree in her front lawn, the entire place looks terrifying. I only assume Frank is her husband because she talks about him often (well, the five times I've talked to her in my life). He could be a captive, I've never seen him. I'm kidding, but now that I'm thinking about it, it does seem weird.

She also likes to take walks in the middle of the night in the winter (I've seen her out around 2 in the morning before), and she's got to be pushing 90.

She's probably the weirdest thing that's happened to this town.

Last edited by alh24 : 05-21-2011 at 12:45 PM.
Old 05-21-2011 at 12:41 PM   #37
Talon89

Liked: 14 Times

You're all being trolled.

See you guys tomorrow!
Old 05-21-2011 at 07:06 PM   #38
Icecream
Account Locked

Liked: 42 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanC View Post
Every post you make on this forum is worthless.
If "every" post is worthless, then why do you respond to them with an "Appeal to Ridicule"? Do you see some worth in them that irritates you ?

Who are you to decide without any explanation, if you cannot even reply to my previous post in an intellectual way ?

I won't be surprised if there is/was an "Appeal to Belief" because some "liked" your claim.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanC View Post
You meet like... the weirdest... people...
I could also claim reading the above that all your posts are worthless... But I don't want to fall to your level of brainpower.

Last edited by Icecream : 05-21-2011 at 07:22 PM.
Old 05-21-2011 at 07:14 PM   #39
Ish001

Liked: 26 Times

I'M ALIVE!
Party time?
Old 05-21-2011
L'Étoile
This message has been removed by a moderator. .
Old 05-21-2011 at 07:51 PM   #40
Icecream
Account Locked

Quote:
Originally Posted by L'Étoile View Post
@Icecream I feel like I wanna put you in an oven so you would melt, evaporate and help society get rid of one more icecream ... you are so annoying just saying ok bye.
Why ? Is it because I am Muslim ? I read the discussion you previously held with a member of this board and it seems you have a problem with Muslims (Look up the marriage thread). I am not 100% certain about your Islamophobia, but I would not be surprised, since all I have heard from you is groundless threats and insults.

I disagree with a LOT of people but I would NEVER NEVER want them to "evaporate". The only people I would like to see evaporate would be rapists, murderers and oppressors. I sense a lot of needless hate in your post.

Last edited by Icecream : 05-21-2011 at 08:06 PM.
Old 05-21-2011 at 08:24 PM   #41
L'Étoile
Tooth Fairy

Liked: 543 Times

Did I really mention anything about you being a muslim ... ??

McMaster University, Honours B.Sc. in Biology '13, Minor in Psychology

University of British Columbia, DMD '17, Doctor of Dental Medicine
Old 05-21-2011 at 08:37 PM   #42
Icecream
Account Locked

Quote:
Originally Posted by L'Étoile View Post
Did I really mention anything about you being a muslim ... ??
No but I am wondering why you want me to "evaporate", when I did not direct any attacks to you or anyone else.
Old 05-21-2011 at 08:39 PM   #43
mcmastergcdb
Elite Member

Liked: 89 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icecream View Post
Why ? Is it because I am Muslim ? I read the discussion you previously held with a member of this board and it seems you have a problem with Muslims (Look up the marriage thread). I am not 100% certain about your Islamophobia, but I would not be surprised, since all I have heard from you is groundless threats and insults.

I disagree with a LOT of people but I would NEVER NEVER want them to "evaporate". The only people I would like to see evaporate would be rapists, murderers and oppressors. I sense a lot of needless hate in your post.
LOL from nowhere anyone can figure out that you are muslim! It looks like you have a chip on your shoulder.
Old 05-21-2011 at 08:40 PM   #44
Icecream
Account Locked

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcmastergcdb View Post
LOL from nowhere anyone can figure out that you are muslim! It looks like you have a chip on your shoulder.
Imma use da same kote you used man aiiright ?

Quote:

Read carrrrreffffullllyyyy ....