MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
@muss.cis.mcmaster.ca vs @mcmaster.ca KMoney First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 5 09-13-2010 06:04 PM

McMaster Flashmob!

Old 11-10-2011 at 07:49 PM   #1
aviaf
Richard Cioci

Liked: 50 Times

McMaster Flashmob!
Hey Everyone!

McMaster Musical Theatre is putting on a flashmob this coming tuesday in the student centre at 12:20.

We're hoping to beat the other university campuses that are competing for the same sponsorship competition.

If you love to dance, want to dance, or if you like to shake your thang to a rhythm, then you're a great fit.

Some of our participants will also get some free blackberry swag for helping out.

For some quick info watch the video below and feel free to share it with any of your friends that might be interested.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWnXgE7MULM

Visit http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/ZZPVVZC to let us know if you can help out!

Thanks!

Richard
Old 11-10-2011 at 08:14 PM   #2
Rob Mac

Liked: 14 Times

this is in 4 days, that's not a lot of time. Why wasn't this advertised sooner?
Old 11-10-2011 at 09:22 PM   #3
aviaf
Richard Cioci

It's unfortunate it's so last minute but with the short notice and time restrictions from the organizing sponsor it means we had to be on our feet and some spacing issues forced a date change yesterday so I'm certainly feeling the heat.

The good news is if you'd like to help out, there's one of two choreo sessions you can attend on monday, or a video we'll send out sunday or early monday for people to practice at home in case they want to do it.

If you fill out your name and email and the other couple questions about which choreo session you want, you'll get info on where to meet for it very soon.
Old 11-11-2011 at 01:04 PM   #4
aviaf
Richard Cioci

Thanks to everyone who's signed up so far!
Old 11-11-2011 at 07:19 PM   #5
aviaf
Richard Cioci

Just a reminder to anyone who wants to do this to sign up soon so we can make sure we have final numbers for our choreo!
thanks to everyone who signed up so far!
Old 11-11-2011 at 08:50 PM   #6
Faer
Elite Member

Liked: 338 Times

I would love to see a video after this happens! Unfortunately, I won't be able to make it there myself seeing as I have a midterm to study for... -.-

DMe3 likes this.
Old 11-16-2011 at 08:42 AM   #7
aviaf
Richard Cioci

Video!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lrc9tfUOPE4
Old 11-16-2011 at 08:45 AM   #8
MacPack
Offical Deal Blogger
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 160 Times

ive been waiting for a flashmob for a while...i know here about it :(
Old 11-17-2011 at 12:03 PM   #9
aviaf
Richard Cioci

If you're interested in being one very soon, and I mean very soon, text me 289-700-7901 before like 3 pm , we still have some space.