MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Article Article Starter Category Comments Last Post
@muss.cis.mcmaster.ca vs @mcmaster.ca KMoney First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 5 09-13-2010 06:04 PM

McMaster Lip Dub

UBC has brought it. It is a statement depicting their school spirit and passion. They have put in a lot of effort into this video, but the plan is to one up them and in the process have the best day of university life and have something to show for it.

WE have accepted their unspoken challenge. Its on ladies and gentlemen. Join the facebook group

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=1773310 85652204

It is McMaster's turn to stir some sh!t up. Take part in the planning and execution of this event. It's going to be BADASS.

We're going to need every resource we have - FACULTY SOCIETIES - THE MEC ENG CAR, MSS DCS ERRRONE TO UNITE.

MAROONS - LETS DO THIS.

Joey likes this.
Published by
SRA Commerce

Article Tools

Deleted Post
Old 04-10-2011 at 12:08 PM   #2
Scuderia
RocketSaurus

Liked: 110 Times
Hey I would really like to help plan and take part in this event. Is there a committee we can join?

Old 04-10-2011 at 12:11 PM   #3
drummerboy

Liked: 0 Times
This is amazing, I'm so in.

Old 04-10-2011 at 12:24 PM   #4
Frank Ocean

Liked: 28 Times
Mac will find a way to make it extremely lame, just like the utter corniness of every thing associated with welcome week.

kim282, Scarecrow all say thanks to Frank Ocean for this post.

Old 04-10-2011 at 02:08 PM   #5
mike_302
Elite Member

Liked: 422 Times
As much as I enjoyed watching the videos, the organizers have to realize that UBC didn't do this on a shoestring budget. There were several investment sources to create that video, and as much as I like to participate in "making anything from nothing", you aren't going to get "something" that beats or matches U of T without at least a significant portion of their budget. Don't let this deter anyone... Take it as constructive criticism.

alicia2011 likes this.

Old 04-10-2011 at 02:21 PM   #6
Scuderia
RocketSaurus

Liked: 110 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike_302 View Post
As much as I enjoyed watching the videos, the organizers have to realize that UBC didn't do this on a shoestring budget. There were several investment sources to create that video, and as much as I like to participate in "making anything from nothing", you aren't going to get "something" that beats or matches U of T without at least a significant portion of their budget. Don't let this deter anyone... Take it as constructive criticism.

Thats why its important to get sponsors. UVic got Coke Cola & Pepsi to sponsor them as well as a bunch of other big companies.

Old 04-10-2011 at 03:18 PM   #7
patso29

Liked: 3 Times
mac is 10000x more multicultural than UBC so if we show that off in a funny way our lipdub will beat theres....plzz cut the cornyness tho

Old 04-10-2011 at 03:20 PM   #8
lizziepizzie
aka Mrs. Henry Cavill

Liked: 423 Times
I dunno, some corniness could make it fabulous.

Old 04-10-2011 at 03:47 PM   #9
mfattal
Elite Member

Liked: 85 Times
im down to join when will this start i will be coming to mac in sept

iloveyou likes this.

Old 04-10-2011
Ardougne
This message has been removed by a moderator. .
Old 04-10-2011 at 04:54 PM   #10
Ownaginatios
Trolling ain't easy

Liked: 1,642 Times
inb4 the most fail video ever created on campus...

...?!, Mikob11 like this.

Old 04-10-2011 at 05:25 PM   #11
Scarecrow
Dr. Crane

Liked: 89 Times
Needs some epicmealtime outro

NEXT TIME..

WE EAT THE CAMPUS

:3

ThagsanaR likes this.

Old 04-10-2011 at 06:03 PM   #12
Watoko
Elite Member

Liked: 126 Times
http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/e...5410 19265218

Western's Lip Dub facebook event.

And this is what they put:

"UPDATE: McMaster's event has about 2,000 people already. Step yo' game up and invite yo' friends!"

Old 04-10-2011 at 06:47 PM   #13
romanec

Liked: 0 Times
It is a great idea, expecially for those with school spirt.

Old 04-10-2011 at 08:41 PM   #14
hamnahx02

Liked: 16 Times
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOjnjHfUBJI

this one was my favorite... I think we should try and outdo them

Article Tools Search this Article
Search this Article:

Advanced Search