MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
McMaster Welcome Week Rep Applications now open! Chad MacInsiders Announcements 9 02-13-2013 06:12 PM
Are help centres open during reading week? lovekblue First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 1 01-31-2013 06:34 PM
MACCycle open during reading week? paulelastic Automotive & Transportation 0 02-20-2012 02:25 PM
Pulse open during reading week? Qadd First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 10 02-21-2011 09:43 AM
the Pulse is open for reading week mcmasterPuls Athletics & Recreation 0 02-17-2011 08:11 AM

McMaster open before welcome week?

Old 08-19-2014 at 06:20 PM   #1
mm99mm

Liked: 4 Times

McMaster open before welcome week?
Hi,
I just wanted to ask if McMaster is open before welcome week, the reason I'm asking is because I want to go around the school and figure out where my classes are going to be and how long it will take to go to each class.

thanks
Old 08-19-2014 at 06:32 PM   #2
Commie42
Elite Member

Liked: 133 Times

You should be able to get into most buildings during the week. Any buildings attached to the students centre underground (Gilmour Hall, Chester New Hall, Togo Salmon Hall, Kenneth Taylor Hall, DeGroote School of Business, etc.) are accessible through the Student Centre basement at any time if you know your way around.
Old 08-19-2014 at 06:47 PM   #3
starfish
Elite Member

Liked: 580 Times

The campus is open year-round - it's not just for undergrads. There are grad students and research going on year round.
Old 08-19-2014 at 06:55 PM   #4
~*Sara*~
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 624 Times

If you go on a weekday, you should be able to access any building. There's staff, professors, and grad students there all week year-round, so the campus isn't shut down or anything just because it's summer.