MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Azim talking with "Big government" Chad General Discussion 1 03-30-2009 12:57 PM
MSU President Azim Kasmani lorend MacInsiders Announcements 2 05-29-2008 03:56 PM
New Count Results Are Up - Azim Wins Chad MacInsiders Announcements 0 03-15-2008 11:17 PM

Message from Azim

Old 10-20-2008 at 09:24 PM   #1
Chad
MacInsiders Founder/Admin
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 1,731 Times

Message from Azim
Volunteers For Tuesday & Wednesday for Brandon Hall move out
A message from your MSU President

Hey Team,

Again, thank you all so much for your help today. The number of people who came to help tonight really showed what it means to be a community, and everyone there appreciated it.

As for continued help and support, we need volunteers to assist Tuesday and Wednesday from 11AM - 6PM at Brandon Hall. Students who lived in the building will be moving their belongings out of the building and we need all the assistance we can. Please come out to Brandon when you are available and identify yourself to the Residence Manager in charge who will assign your duties.

For those of you who have extra accommodation which you can provide to students who may be in need, please contact the Off Campus Resource Centre at ext. 24086 or [email protected] .ca. If you need any more information about the fire, please continue checking the Daily News (http://dailynews.mcmaster.ca ) which also has updates from today's information session.

Thank you and see you tomorrow.

Azim

Azim Kasmani
President & CEO
McMaster Students Union
Old 10-21-2008 at 06:01 AM   #2
kenvin100
Elite Member

Liked: 21 Times

Is there any other time we can move our things out, my parents cant come for these two days and I dont know whhere to put my stuff???

Old 10-21-2008 at 11:01 AM   #3
kokosas
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 23 Times

How much stuff do you have Kevin? I clearly can't promise anything but we have a shed in our backyard, I can talk to my housemates.

Old 10-21-2008 at 09:11 PM   #4
Stan

Liked: 10 Times

Basically whatever isn't picked up will be packaged and shipped to a warehouse.
Old 10-22-2008 at 07:19 AM   #5
phlipside101

Liked: 1 Time

i live in an apartment so i don't have much storage space but ppl could come here to shower/take a bath and do laundry in the building's laundry room.. would that help or is it a pointless idea lol. i want to help but i'm not sure what else i can offer