MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Human Resources Survey patso29 Academics 0 09-18-2013 11:19 PM
Degroote Human Resources Association DHRA General Discussion 0 09-05-2010 06:19 PM

Missing 'Human Resources' tab in Mosaic

Old 03-24-2015 at 04:09 PM   #1
Farhaan

Liked: Liked 8 Times

Missing 'Human Resources' tab in Mosaic
I've logged on to MOSAIC and noticed that I don't have a link to the "Human Resources" portal under the "Main Menu" tab while other people who have logged on to their MOSAIC accounts on my computer do have this link. I'd like to get this issue resolved ASAP so that I can apply to WorkStudy jobs. Is anyone else encountering the same problem?

Old 03-24-2015 at 07:51 PM   #2
danix450

Liked: 2 Times

only mcmaster employees have the human resources link. sorry bro
Old 03-24-2015 at 07:56 PM   #3
danix450

Liked: 2 Times

question for you though, where did you find the work-study form?
Old 03-24-2015 at 11:41 PM   #4
Farhaan

Liked: Liked 8 Times

A lot of people have been asking this (where are the WorkStudy forms?) . I'm not sure and I haven't looked into it.

Just as a follow-up to my original post... I found out that the WorkStudy postings are under the 'My Work' tab, but the 'My Work' tab doesn't contain any subfolders when I open it (ex. 'Careers'). Anyone else experiencing this?
Old 03-25-2015 at 05:08 AM   #5
patinchuot1

Liked: 0 Times

thank
I'm interested in this subject, thank you for sharing ...
homemate

Last edited by patinchuot1 : 03-27-2015 at 06:38 AM.
Old 07-04-2015 at 10:44 AM   #6
hbgmysite

Liked: 0 Times

hi
like your fault, I'm having problems such.

Last edited by hbgmysite : 07-04-2015 at 10:50 AM.
Old 07-06-2015 at 10:14 AM   #7
jorando

Liked: 1 Time

Work Study Forms:
Student Centre > Finances > Apply for Financial Aid
1. Click on the applicable aid year and follow the steps in approving the student declaration and filling out the personal profile

2. Click on the General Bursary/Work Programs and the applicable year. From this page you can apply for the work/study

Work Study Jobs:
As Farhaan already mentioned, the actual postings can be found on the MyWork tab