Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Mission to Mac! Stan MacInsiders Announcements 0 07-09-2010 01:08 PM
Mission to Mac temara.brown First Year Success 6 07-22-2008 09:53 AM

Mission 2 Mac

Old 08-12-2008 at 04:36 PM   #1
hello395

Mission 2 Mac
Is this just going to be a question and answer kind of thing or will there be presentations and information about McMaster given? Do you suggest going only if you have a lot of questions to ask about student clubs, life at mac, etc? Are many people planning on attending?
Old 08-12-2008 at 04:39 PM   #2
kenvin100
Elite Member

Liked: 21 Times

u are talking abt wen mcmaster visits certain cities and stuff right?

i went..personally not rly worth while, partially cause some of those members wre spewing false information..

i gained more in 5min on this forum than spending an hr there..but it was ok..your call but not mandatory, u wouldnt miss much

says thanks to kenvin100 for this post.
Old 08-12-2008 at 04:39 PM   #3
ferreinm
Elite Member

Liked: 120 Times

I was one of the presenters for Mission to Mac. the number of people varied per place. We tell you our experiences and you ask any question you can think of afterwards. I didnt even know there were still some going on

says thanks to ferreinm for this post.
Old 08-12-2008 at 04:42 PM   #4
Alvand

Liked: 39 Times

There's one in Richmond Hill I might go to in a couple hours... i'm still deciding if I should go or not but from the above posts, it doesn't sound too appealing considering I went to Welcome Day and I'm going to Horizons this week.
Old 08-13-2008 at 05:29 PM   #5
kenvin100
Elite Member

Liked: 21 Times

if its raining it richmond hill, by all means GO lol