MacInsiders Logo
Old 04-17-2011 at 12:41 PM   #1
Misspolitics

Liked: 96 Times

Mlb 2011
Okay. This will officially be the thread for everything BASEBALL!!!! To start out, what is your favourite team? anything concerning players, coaches, etc.

So to start off, my team will always be Chicago cubs, but since I can't always go there, I go to Toronto, so I also cheer for them too. So one play I thought was controversial was Friday night's game vs. Boston with the ball first being called fair, then called off. But in the end, Toronto won so it was all good. any thoughts?:smile_coffe e:
Old 04-17-2011 at 02:45 PM   #2
klibzy

Liked: 5 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misspolitics View Post
Okay. This will officially be the thread for everything BASEBALL!!!! To start out, what is your favourite team? anything concerning players, coaches, etc.

So to start off, my team will always be Chicago cubs, but since I can't always go there, I go to Toronto, so I also cheer for them too. So one play I thought was controversial was Friday night's game vs. Boston with the ball first being called fair, then called off. But in the end, Toronto won so it was all good. any thoughts?:smile_coffe e:
That was a horrible call by the umps. At the very least it should have been a ground rule double since it landed inside the line, and then bounced foul(once over the fence). And they should really line the foul poul with the line.....stupid Fenway Park
Old 04-17-2011 at 04:03 PM   #3
Scuderia
RocketSaurus

Liked: 110 Times

isn't there another thread like this already?
Old 04-17-2011 at 04:23 PM   #4
Misspolitics

Liked: 96 Times

Is there? I had no idea. I guess people at mac don't like baseball