Moulton '08 Chad Moulton Hall Forum 91 08-21-2008 08:26 AM
Moulton Hall '07 lorend Moulton Hall Forum 26 08-10-2007 07:10 PM

Moulton Washroom?

Old 06-25-2014 at 04:12 PM   #1
swifitie4ever

Liked: 1 Time

Moulton Washroom?
Hi,\

I just found out I got 427 for Moulton. Im in a single room because I have no other roommates.

Do I have a private washroom? Are the rooms large? THanks
Old 06-25-2014 at 06:16 PM   #2
Commie42
Elite Member

Liked: 133 Times

No, basically every room in Moulton does not have a private bathroom. The exception to this is one room on the first floor (elevator lobby) that has it's own bathroom. There is also a res manager's room (on the third floor I believe) that almost surely has a private bathroom.

To answer your other question, the single rooms in Moulton are some of the biggest single rooms on campus. Moulton is a great res, I loved living in it.
Old 06-25-2014 at 09:41 PM   #3
Allan
Elite Member

Liked: 115 Times

I've lived in Moulton twice, in single rooms. Like Commie said, the rooms are huge with lots of cupboard space. There's also a towel rack that slides out.

The washrooms are shared (2 on each floor), and are decent sized. If I remember correctly, each one has 4 sinks, 4 toilet stalls, and 3 shower stalls with curtains. I never had an instance where all shower stalls were being used.

Moulton is a great res that's tucked behind the neighboring residents, so there's not much traffic noise. And is located close to Mary Keyes and the Go Bus Terminal.

The only drawback I recall was that there's no air conditioning in the rooms, so it can get quite hot. But since you're living alone you can get away with wearing very little or nothing .
Old 06-26-2014 at 01:49 AM   #4
FujiApple

Liked: 0 Times

Actually, on each floor of Moulton there are approx. 2 single rooms with washroom, and I was lucky enough to get one. BUT, I kind of regretted, it is SUPER AWKWARD to take a shower when you know the person in the room beside you can hear the sound of showering. Yeah, bad soundproofing walls allow you to hear EVERYTHING that is going on in the other rooms.