MacInsiders Logo
Old 10-05-2010 at 10:17 AM   #1
Rossclot

Liked: 137 Times

Movember!
Hopefully everyone here knows about Movember, or at least remembers seeing a curious amount of moustaches on campus last November. Movember is the month long fundraiser for prostate cancer, and an awareness campaign for men's health issues. November 1st your face is shaven and you get sponsored to grow a moustache for a month.

I need help organizing it this year:

-people to help contact faculties, faculty societies, student groups, sports teams, etc.
-people to help organize the final party and connect the other parties that go on.
-people to help with promotion of Movember itself around campus so no one misses out.
-help in general

If you want to be part of the Movember organizing team this year, email me at [email protected] m

if you want to check out more about it go to ca.movember.com

and dont forget to join the facebook group,

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=1007197 59995881

Email me if you want to help!

I hate to promote things by saying the following, but being an organizer for a month long cancer fundraiser does look pretty spiffy on a resume.
Old 10-05-2010 at 11:09 AM   #2
xo.monica
M.I.'s most trolled

Liked: 325 Times

ZOMG, ROSSCLOT?!?!
I MISS YOU.
COME BACK INTO MY LIFEEE

Entropy likes this.
Old 10-05-2010 at 11:12 AM   #3
eullwm
Elite Member

Liked: 221 Times

October to December no shaving better

Last edited by eullwm : 10-05-2010 at 11:17 AM.
Old 10-05-2010 at 01:08 PM   #4
Marlowe
Elite Member

Liked: 422 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by eullwm View Post
October to December no shaving better
I'm (possibly) doing that this year! My plan was to shave for the last time on October 31st, rock a beard until Frost Week, and then shave it into a Ron Burgandy moustache for my Frost Week team's theme.

Although if I find a good fake, I might just go with that.
Old 10-05-2010 at 01:12 PM   #5
Rakim
Account Locked

Liked: 815 Times

I haven't shaved since September just out of pure laziness, i look like a handsome hobo.
Old 10-05-2010 at 02:43 PM   #6
lawleypop
I am Prince Vegeta.

Liked: 1,373 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlowe View Post
I'm (possibly) doing that this year! My plan was to shave for the last time on October 31st, rock a beard until Frost Week, and then shave it into a Ron Burgandy moustache for my Frost Week team's theme.

Although if I find a good fake, I might just go with that.
You look good with facial hair. Do it up. (Y)

Mathematically it makes about as much sense as
(pineapple)$$*cucumbe r*.