[email protected]!* You Mugsi Cassanova Academics 319 06-20-2010 08:25 PM
Mugsi Down healthsci1 Academics 9 05-16-2010 02:54 PM
MUGSI still available? Duarch Academics 9 01-02-2009 02:18 AM

mugsi

Old 05-20-2010 at 04:10 PM   #1
jindal

Liked: 0 Times

mugsi
I am trying to get to mugsi to check my marks but not able to. Is mugsi have been down since April 30th or am i doing something wrong?
Old 05-20-2010 at 04:24 PM   #2
Ownaginatios
Trolling ain't easy

Liked: 1,656 Times

If you literally aren't able to get to the mugsi website, then I think that's a problem on your side. The site should be working.

If you mean that you aren't able to find new marks, this is because for some unknown reason the school has chosen to only release marks between the dates of April 29th to May 3rd and on May 31st.

This means any marks you don't have now you will not be able to have for 11 more days.

jindal says thanks to Ownaginatios for this post.
Old 05-20-2010 at 10:43 PM   #3
DannyV
Elite Member

Liked: 207 Times

You're definitely doing something wrong.

jindal says thanks to DannyV for this post.
Old 05-21-2010 at 09:58 AM   #4
love_saskuran

Liked: 0 Times

Hey jindal, you may not be doing something wrong. I'm assuming you just can't log in? If so then i've been having the same issue. I called the Mcmcaster technology people and what they told me was that essentially there are issues stemming from an repair or something they did. What i think they told me, (i was to busy being angry at them to pay full attention) was that some users may have an issue logging in for a bit. They said that within a couple days though this will be completly fixed, but there advice was horrible. All they said i could do was just keep trying to log in over and over and maybe one time it would go through. Hope this helps, atleast this means you're not going crazy or something

jindal says thanks to love_saskuran for this post.
Old 05-25-2010 at 09:59 AM   #5
RoyK
Zetsubou Sensei

Liked: 71 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ownaginatios View Post
If you literally aren't able to get to the mugsi website, then I think that's a problem on your side. The site should be working.

If you mean that you aren't able to find new marks, this is because for some unknown reason the school has chosen to only release marks between the dates of April 29th to May 3rd and on May 31st.

This means any marks you don't have now you will not be able to have for 11 more days.
and just imagine how bogged down the server will be once the 31st rolls in. My god, everyone will be checking in on that day =/
Old 05-25-2010 at 12:29 PM   #6
Lois
Elite Member

Liked: 361 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyK View Post
and just imagine how bogged down the server will be once the 31st rolls in. My god, everyone will be checking in on that day =/
Except the people who are graduating : )
Old 05-25-2010 at 01:45 PM   #7
nh999
Elite Member

Liked: 15 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay View Post
Except the people who are graduating : )
Yay for graduating .

Too bad that's such a small percentage of the total student population though. I figure it'll be like SOLAR when it opens for fall/winter registration in June/July every year.