MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Different types of payment agreements? gcruz91 General Discussion 2 07-03-2009 02:02 PM

Myers-Briggs Personality Types

Old 08-17-2009 at 09:23 PM   #46
britb
Mr.Spock is not dazzled.

Liked: 611 Times

Your Type is
INFJ
Introverted Intuitive Feeling Judging

Strength of the preferences % 89 25 88 89

Quite extreme, but quite accurate. Not sure about the feeling part... but hey.

I AM RARE AND SPESHAL!!! Yay.
Old 08-17-2009 at 09:47 PM   #47
huzaifa47
MSU VP Education 2012-2013

Liked: 360 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:callen:. View Post
I meant which one out of all the types is the rarest. According to almighty Wikipedia its INFJ...

Yeah I'm not big on personality tests either. Myers-Briggs is the most interesting one I've done... that colours one is horrible.
Hmm INTJ aka Rational Mastermind(according to this other testing category that it co-relates to) is apparently even rarer, its less then 1%. No personality test is obviously perfect but this one is a pretty accurate pattern of behaviour that a person adheres to like 70-80% of the time(guesstimation) I personally assume. Because that description did sound rather accurate for me! The dedication to a project, expectation of competency, disdain for small talk and akwardness for social situations, critique of slackers, preffering to stay back until you realize the leaders themselves are being inefficient and so on....but most of all the overlying question: "Does it work?" that I consider every single day! If not the difference between myself and this other type is that I actually make it a personal mission to solve the "does it work" predicament....Hence differentiating me from this other type!

MSU Vice President Education '12/13

Old 08-17-2009 at 09:59 PM   #48
britb
Mr.Spock is not dazzled.

Liked: 611 Times

Yeah, the explanations, esspecially the first one, was so close to me it was crazy. I think it might work a bit like a horoscope, where you look for similarities. Then I checked it again. It really was on.

Hey, we INFJ/INTJs should get together in a club (lol! irony!)...being so socially crippled as we are. XD.

huzaifa47 likes this.
Old 08-17-2009 at 11:37 PM   #49
crucif3x

Liked: 21 Times

ESFP!!!
You are outgoing, friendly, and accepting. You are an exuberant lover of life, people, and material comforts. You enjoy working with others to make things happen. You bring common sense and a realistic approach to your work, and make work fun. You are flexible and spontaneous, and adapt readily to new people and environments. You learn best by trying a new skill with other people. Famous people with your same ESFP personality include: Saint Mark the Apostle, Dale Evans, Bob Hope, Goldie Hawn, Arsenio Hall, Mary Lou Retton and Kathy Lee Gifford
- Moulton Hall
Old 08-23-2009 at 09:21 PM   #50
huzaifa47
MSU VP Education 2012-2013

Liked: 360 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kareko View Post
I'm also INTJ
and I think you are likely to see more INTJ's and related ones as this is on Online forum...that says something for how people spend their spare time doesn't it?
Here is your answer! http://intjcentral.com/manual4

Along side other facts and quirks that I'm not sure I should be proud of or whether I should sulk in a corner!
They are 100% true though

MSU Vice President Education '12/13

niteskie likes this.
Old 08-23-2009 at 09:28 PM   #51
niteskie
Elite Member

Liked: 45 Times

So true...it's kinda scary.
Old 08-23-2009 at 11:01 PM   #52
enigmatique

Liked: 0 Times

Thanks for posting this quiz! I got ISFJ. It was really accurate and uncovered more about my personality than I thought it would have.
Old 08-24-2009 at 12:00 AM   #53
EasternHeat
Elite Member

Liked: 60 Times

Your Type is
ENFP

You are:
  • slightly expressed extravert
  • moderately expressed intuitive personality
  • slightly expressed feeling personality
  • slightly expressed perceiving personality
famous examples: Mark Twain, Bill Cosby, Oprah Winfrey

ExtravertedIntuitiveFeelingPerceiving Strength of the preferences % 1381222

Old 08-24-2009 at 03:08 AM   #54
Al-mansi

Liked: 0 Times

INFP~~~ so true
Old 08-24-2009 at 03:51 AM   #55
giftedchick
Elite Member

Liked: 300 Times

INTP on both tests
You seek to develop logical explanations for everything that interests you. You are theoretical and abstract, and are interested more in ideas than in social interaction. You are quiet, contained, flexible, and adaptable. You have an unusual ability to focus in depth to solve problems in your area of interest. You are skeptical, sometimes critical, and always analytical. Famous people with your same INTP personality include: Socrates, Sir Isaac Newton, Albert Einstein, Rick Moranis, Meryl Streep, Dwight D. Eisenhower, and the Olsen Twins.