MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Admitted into Social Science and told i wont be able to switch into a Science program MariaQ First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 25 05-23-2010 03:47 PM
Super Smash Bros. anyone? JokrJon General Discussion 8 04-05-2009 04:56 PM
Super Powers! Nino General Discussion 14 03-05-2009 08:24 PM
Super Smash Bros Brawl Tournament Chad MacInsiders Announcements 5 10-23-2008 03:18 AM
Super Bowl Playoffs lorend General Discussion 5 02-13-2008 02:32 PM

Need super help from Science ppl!

Old 08-30-2010 at 07:47 PM   #1
mcmastergcdb
Elite Member

Liked: 89 Times

Need super help from Science ppl!
Hey guys, the posted below is my time table for 1st sem. I need some tips and advice on how to study for each course. Also, is my table crunk or bunk? I read all of the reviews. But need personal advice according to my timetable and managing my time.

- Much LoveScreenshot_1.jpg
Attached Images
File Type: pdf Doc1.pdf (106.6 KB, 31 views)

Last edited by mcmastergcdb : 08-30-2010 at 08:04 PM.
Old 08-30-2010 at 07:49 PM   #2
RyanC
Elite Member

Liked: 2,314 Times

Your post lacks said timetable.
Old 08-30-2010 at 07:55 PM   #3
mcmastergcdb
Elite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcrw88 View Post
Your post lacks said timetable.
lol i posted my url, it won't work!
edit: it's working now!

Last edited by mcmastergcdb : 08-30-2010 at 08:05 PM.
Old 08-30-2010 at 08:05 PM   #4
RyanC
Elite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcmastergcdb View Post
lol i posted my url, it won't work!
edit: FML its too small now
Go to your Undergraduate Personal Timetable on MUGSI, scroll down so that the days are at the very top, hold down control and use mouse scroll if your schedule doesn't fit, then hit 'printscreen'/'prtsc', open up paint, ctrl + v or edit>paste, save, upload to imageshack/tinypic.

Those are all pretty common second year sciences courses, I'm sure there are reviews for most of them on the forum: Reviews>Course Reviews..

edit: good job.. !
I've never had any of those courses but I'm in your Chem class
Old 08-30-2010 at 08:08 PM   #5
mcmastergcdb
Elite Member

Quote:
Go to your Undergraduate Personal Timetable on MUGSI, scroll down so that the days are at the very top, hold down control and use mouse scroll if your schedule doesn't fit, then hit 'printscreen'/'prtsc', open up paint, ctrl + v or edit>paste, save, upload to imageshack/tinypic.

Those are all pretty common second year sciences courses, I'm sure there are reviews for most of them on the forum: Reviews>Course Reviews..

edit: good job.. !
I've never had any of those courses but I'm in your Chem class
Yea I've seen the reviews but I wanna know how would you manage your time if you were in place of me. And how does my schedule look like. I think it looks pretty sweet!
Old 08-30-2010 at 08:31 PM   #6
RyanC
Elite Member

You're right, it is pretty sweet! Lots of sleeping in and no stressful morning classes.. very compact deal you've got.

I'd use Sat and Sun to prep for Bio lab/tutorial/studying; Monday and Tuesday for Physics. Chem doesn't have a lab, so thats why your semester is a bit light, Friday looks like a nice time to get Chemistry done with for the week.. Monday and Thursday for Psych readings, etc.

mcmastergcdb says thanks to RyanC for this post.
Old 08-30-2010 at 08:37 PM   #7
mcmastergcdb
Elite Member

Quote:
You're right, it is pretty sweet! Lots of sleeping in and no stressful morning classes.. very compact deal you've got.

I'd use Sat and Sun to prep for Bio lab/tutorial/studying; Monday and Tuesday for Physics. Chem doesn't have a lab, so thats why your semester is a bit light, Friday looks like a nice time to get Chemistry done with for the week.. Monday and Thursday for Psych readings, etc.
Sounds good man. Thanks a lot. I will soon list my profs and ask for their teaching manner and stuff.
Old 08-30-2010 at 09:25 PM   #8
Lois
Elite Member

Liked: 361 Times

Physics - do lots of practice questions and UNDERSTAND the theories/why you're doing a certain step.

chem 2e03 - practice questions.

2B03 - just memorize the course notes and use the text if you don't understand.

Psych 2H03 - focus on the notes, go to class.