MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Article Article Starter Category Comments Last Post
course outlines MTK3 Academics 3 09-02-2010 10:53 PM
Course Outlines OneL First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 1 08-31-2010 09:23 PM
Course Outlines: We Need You! jhan523 MacInsiders Announcements 0 08-10-2010 04:17 PM
Course Outlines? Charbs First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 8 01-03-2010 10:13 PM
New! Categorized Article Directory Chad MacInsiders Announcements 0 10-15-2007 03:02 AM

New Course Outlines Directory

Old 07-03-2010 at 06:01 PM   #15
nh999
Elite Member

Liked: 15 Times
Wow yeah thanks for that. I'm sure it will be helpful for people .

Just a note that Bio 3K03 and 3F03 have been discontinued until further notice. Also, the field biology courses, Bio 3R03/4J03/4JJ3 do not have course outlines because they are simply general labels for a wide variety of courses that involve hands-on biological experience. Each course varies drastically in structure. Most people take them in the summer, although there are a couple of courses here and there offered over the winter break or Reading Week. This link would be the best summary as to how to get information about how the courses work/how to register/apply: http://www.biology.mcmaster. ca/bio_field.htm

Also it's weird that Bio 4F06 has not been grouped with 4C09 in the title of the 4C09 course outline. I'm pretty sure the structure of the courses are the same, but I'm not certain.

Article Tools Search this Article
Search this Article:

Advanced Search