MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Microsoft upgrades Xbox Live with 40 entertainment services, live TV, and Kinect voic Chad Gaming 0 12-05-2011 03:33 AM
how to connect to xbox live? B.Amode Gaming 1 10-07-2011 04:07 AM
Xbox Live in Residence julianface Gaming 2 01-21-2011 03:57 PM
Got Xbox LIVE? AnguishedEnd Gaming 38 11-18-2008 07:48 AM

New XBox Live layout - how to connect to computer

Old 12-07-2011 at 05:59 PM   #1
Kathy2
Elite Member

Liked: 529 Times

New XBox Live layout - how to connect to computer
I used to be able to connect wirelessly to my computer through my XBox 360. But XBox did some big overhaul of their layout and it looks completely different now. Can anyone tell me how I can connect to my computer, so I can watch videos that are stored on there? I can't navigate the layout now.

Thank you!!
Old 12-07-2011 at 10:07 PM   #2
giftedchick
Elite Member

Liked: 300 Times

if its like the ps3 media server thing... i use a program called tversity
Old 12-12-2011 at 03:59 PM   #3
mattatmac
the heartbreak kid

Liked: 71 Times

The way you asked the question is very confusing, i'm guessing you want to stream videos and music through your Xbox, but are now confused by the new layout.

Simply press the middle button on your controller as that menu layout has remained unchanged and offers the exact same dialogue options as the home screen does.