All hail Kim Jong II
Old 08-01-2011 at 07:49 AM   #62
Faer
Elite Member

Liked: 338 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salik View Post
Talking purely about stats:

2997 people died in 9/11 (which includes muslims)

Now lets see how many muslims have died due to terrorist activities.

In 2008 alone in Pakistan, 200+ suicide bombings took place and the last bombing that happened was in fact 4 days ago, but you will barely find the stats in the news over here.

Kashmir: Since 1990, 13,000+ Kashmiri civilians have been murdered for the sake of land.

Palestine: 7,987 is the statistic US has given out of dead palestenians since the palestine/israel conflict. 59% of this stat were confirmed civilians.

Iraq and Afghanistan: a tolling 919,967 bare minimum is the stat US gives of dead civilians. Take a guess of how many of them were actual terrorists.

The point is that if muslims suffer from terrorism as well, then is it fair to subject the word "terrorism" with only muslims?

2 million+ people die in the atomic bombings of japan. To this date, it is not considered a terrorist act because it wasn't a muslim state or establishment who bombed japan.

I wasn't surprised at any of the stats except the Iraq and Afghanistan one. Really? Have nearly a million people really died there? That's outrageous, I had no idea...
Old 08-09-2011 at 06:02 PM   #63
zafarm

Liked: 0 Times

Its so sad to see how the state of the world is changing.
Old 08-17-2011 at 10:07 PM   #64
SamC

Rip,................. .............
Old 09-11-2011 at 09:28 PM   #65
NoName

I don't remember if it was Al Qaeda or some other small time Islamist group, but one of them did claim responsibility soon after the bombing began, hence why the media were quick to jump on 'Ze Musloomz did it' bandwagon.

A successful troll.
Old 09-11-2011 at 09:38 PM   #66
EngStud

Liked: 30 Times

Wait let me get this straight...

Japan and USA were at war. However, USA started first by cutting Japans supply line prior to Pearl Harbor attacks. Cutting another nation's oil line has always been an act of war.

So... Because USA was at war with Japan (a war that USA started), it is okay for Americans to nuke two cities full of civilians ? What a weird logic.

That means, it is ok for some arabs to kill 3000 americans because America has supported arab dictators, Israel and had Us troops in Saudi Arabia (The "holy land") during the Gulf war. Both actions are an act of war, right ?

I know AQ isn't a nation, but they did get some support from Arabs throughout the Middle East. Plus USA's actions could have been seen as an act of war agaisnt Islam or the Arab Lands and so AQ acted on "behalf" of other Muslims/Arabs.

Ummm... Interesting...

By the way, here is an interesting fact : There are over 1 000 US bases outside America. A lot fo them are in Muslim majorities countries.

How would Canadians feel if Iran had bases here ?

Last edited by EngStud : 09-11-2011 at 09:45 PM.