MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Official Course Trading Thread Chad Academics 335 06-09-2011 08:34 AM
StarCraft II Official Players Thread Bobby66 Gaming 122 01-14-2011 03:49 PM
Official 2010 Timetable Checking Thread Chad MacInsiders Announcements 0 07-09-2010 09:38 AM
The Official Cool Video Thread Chad Computers & Tech 18 04-05-2007 11:45 PM

Official MapleStory Thread

Old 11-12-2010 at 06:37 AM   #151
Desda
Elite Member

Liked: 335 Times

I don't think the mesos exploit is fixed...still. I actually hope it is fixed this time though. :/ I logged on my priest and got 20 AP resets. XD Happy as shet about it. Hmm, I'm going to play my priest again...

edit/

Do IGN changes only happen after a server maintenance? 'Cause I want to change my priest's IGN. Suggestions?

Last edited by Desda : 11-12-2010 at 06:40 AM.
Old 11-12-2010 at 10:58 PM   #152
xxsumz
Radiates Awesomeness

Liked: 333 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desda View Post
I don't think the mesos exploit is fixed...still. I actually hope it is fixed this time though. :/ I logged on my priest and got 20 AP resets. XD Happy as shet about it. Hmm, I'm going to play my priest again...

edit/

Do IGN changes only happen after a server maintenance? 'Cause I want to change my priest's IGN. Suggestions?
20 ap resets dam Id love to have those but it would require me to level....otherwise I cant hp wash.

Also, name changes/world transfers only happen after SCHEDULED server maintenances or game updates. If its an unscheduled maintenance your name wont change
Old 11-14-2010 at 01:14 AM   #153
Desda
Elite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxsumz View Post
20 ap resets dam Id love to have those but it would require me to level....otherwise I cant hp wash.

Also, name changes/world transfers only happen after SCHEDULED server maintenances or game updates. If its an unscheduled maintenance your name wont change
Please just explain HP washing (in detail) in this topic. Y'know I bookmark it and check back often. D:

Teach me all your pro-nessssssssssss! <3
Old 11-14-2010 at 01:32 AM   #154
xxsumz
Radiates Awesomeness

Quote:
Please just explain HP washing (in detail) in this topic. Y'know I bookmark it and check back often. D:

Teach me all your pro-nessssssssssss! <3

OKAY! So basically the concept of hp washing is to just take out points from mp and place them into hp. That is essentially what happens. But to do this you need to know some more stuff. Main reason why this works is because HP/MP share a common stat pool.

First off there is a minimum mp level that all chars have.
Formula is: (lvl*14) + 148
So when you are hp washing, you can only wash up until your mp reaches this point.
To get more mp to hp wash, you can just level up with int gear. As I mentioned before, 10int = 1mp.

Now, to hp wash. You need to buy some AP resets. So grab some of those. Now it's not as easy as using a reset, taking 1 out of mp and putting that into hp. The only way to allocate points into HP/MP is to level up.

So before your going to hp wash, level up. Okay, so imagine you just levelled. DO NOT INCREASE ANY STATS. If you do, you'll have to level again -.-

K so at this point you should have your 5 AP stats available, and 5 AP resets in your cash tab. Now heres what you do. INCREASE your HP by 1 using 1 of your 5 AP. You should have 4 AP left and 5 AP resets still. Now, use one of your AP resets. Take 1 stat out of MP and place that stat back into either str/dex/int/luk. So by the end of that step, you should have 4 AP left and 4 AP resets left. Now just keep repeating this process till you've used up all 5 stat points.

NOTE: DO NOT INCREASE ALL 5 HP STATS AT ONCE. WONT WORK. GOTTA DO IT 1 AT A TIME

Thats basically how HP washing works. Things you should take into consideration. You gain on average anywhere 18hp per wash. You lose around 12mp per wash. Yeah thats pretty much the best way to HP wash without sacrificing any stats.

Yeah...hopefully thats clear enough. If not, i'll come edit this if need be.

Desda says thanks to xxsumz for this post.
Old 11-14-2010 at 01:54 AM   #155
Desda
Elite Member

I get it now. So now the question is why do ppl HP wash? And is there such thing as MP wash? Why would ppl wanna do that? Other than the obvious answer of wanting more MP... >_> Or is that the only reason or like...LKSJDFLSHDGd
Old 11-14-2010 at 01:57 AM   #156
xxsumz
Radiates Awesomeness

Quote:
I get it now. So now the question is why do ppl HP wash? And is there such thing as MP wash? Why would ppl wanna do that? Other than the obvious answer of wanting more MP... >_> Or is that the only reason or like...LKSJDFLSHDGd
Hp wash to increase your base HP. Having more Hp allows you to take more hits, can tank bosses, train at harder places, save money on pots etc.. Lots of reason one HP washes. Good for all classes in general. Good for Sins since we have super low hp to begin with. Same goes for bowman. Useful for warriors since they have more HP to tank with. Pirates is a hit or miss with HP washing. Good for buccs to tank bosses. For mages its not that important really. Its good still to HP wash on mages. That way you have more HP and could possibly go MGless.

Old 11-14-2010 at 02:07 AM   #157
Desda
Elite Member

Tell me ur HP washinggggg - which chars - since when?

And is there MP washing?

and so when should i start @[email protected] i plan on a WK, shadower, bishop (lolol), and corsair
Old 11-14-2010 at 02:37 AM   #158
xxsumz
Radiates Awesomeness

Quote:
Tell me ur HP washinggggg - which chars - since when?

And is there MP washing?

and so when should i start @[email protected] i plan on a WK, shadower, bishop (lolol), and corsair
I've HP washed my NL, my brothers DRK and my brothers bishop.

I started at 15x. Since I've just been collecting MP. Its useful for me since my hp is low. I hp washed my brothers DRK so that he has more hp when he uses bezerk. Which I may add, is super cheap. HP washed his bishop so he could go MGless at skeles with HB.

You can MP wash if you want. Same concept as HP washing except you reduce your HP. Im unsure of the minimum HP formula though.

I'd suggest HP washing once your 120+. Just level with INT gear so you can maximize it in the future. Your gonna wash all those chars? Id only wash the WK and the shadower. But first get em all over 120.

Old 11-14-2010 at 11:04 AM   #159
jhan523
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 604 Times

I started playing again >.> Made a character on Broa: Martuen 17298

Desda says thanks to jhan523 for this post.

xxsumz likes this.
Old 11-14-2010 at 11:33 AM   #160
MacAttk

Liked: 38 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhan523 View Post

Noooo, come to Mardia!!!!!!
Old 11-14-2010 at 02:47 PM   #161
Desda
Elite Member

Lmao wtffffffff Mardia?! Dude...I hated that world. Some mfker scammed me. >.>; Thankfully, I wasn't on my account. Hehehe.
Old 11-14-2010 at 02:51 PM   #162
jhan523
MacInsiders Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhan523 View Post

I have no idea why I put a space between the name and number... there is obviously no space in the game.
Old 11-14-2010 at 02:54 PM   #163
Desda
Elite Member

Why aren't you on MSN, jhan? Yet you are on MI...
I am confuse.
And also, everyone in Broa makes me wanna srs play in Broa. ]:
Old 11-14-2010 at 03:05 PM   #164
jhan523
MacInsiders Staff

Quote:
Why aren't you on MSN, jhan? Yet you are on MI...
I am confuse.
And also, everyone in Broa makes me wanna srs play in Broa. ]:
I'm just in and out of MI, I have a midterm tomorrow... so I don't know if I'll be playing 5-9... maybe for an hour at like 7:30 as a break. MSN is much too distracting >.<
Old 11-14-2010 at 03:57 PM   #165
Desda
Elite Member

http://www.basilmarket.com/MapleStor...evamp-333.html

That talks about the big bang update. I'm not completely sure on all the components of it...

@Sumit, explain in detail here pl0x. <3 P.S. Didst thou get my squash text msg? D: </3

Last edited by Desda : 11-14-2010 at 04:00 PM.