MacInsiders Logo
Old 07-13-2012 at 02:07 PM   #1
meera.m

Liked: 0 Times

oh hey there .
Hi, my name is Meera Mahmud and im going into first year joining the faculty of kinesiology I plan on switching into health science second year...if not, probably will stay in kin xD we'll see how that goes :$ But im very excited to be going to McMaster (: Cant for late nights at the library :p and cant wait to meet all the new wonderful people at Mac! I plan on joining choir( i love singing) and the dance club, also the tennis team ( favourite sport) and whatever comes my way! im open for anything and new opportunities ! As for now my goal is to work hard through out these 4 years at Mac and get into Medical School, yes i want to be a doctor....specificall y a doctor without borders ( i want to travel so bad) or i dont even mind working in a hospital (: as long as im helping people. I hope Macinsiders will come in handy and i cant wait to see everyone on Welcome day!
Old 07-13-2012 at 02:09 PM   #2
jim1
Elite Member

Liked: 360 Times

Hi Meera , welcome to macinsiders All the best with your studies !

meera.m likes this.
Old 07-13-2012 at 03:31 PM   #3
canadianvpk

Liked: 1 Time

Hey Meera, Welcome to MacInsiders. Not that I am pro welcoming you, I am a newbie too.. ha...ha

meera.m likes this.
Old 07-13-2012 at 05:20 PM   #4
Chad
MacInsiders Founder/Admin
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 1,730 Times

Welcome to MacInsiders!!! So glad to have you a part of our online community Be sure to come out to our "MacInsiders Social" event that we will be having in September so you can meet all of us in person.

meera.m likes this.
Old 07-31-2012 at 04:14 PM   #5
meera.m

Liked: 0 Times

Thankyou Chad and i will def come