MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Physics 1LO3 vs. Physics 1BO3 The Effekt Academics 11 06-25-2010 11:18 PM
Past Midterm Tests (BIOLOGY 1M03) sinthusized Academics 6 10-16-2008 07:22 PM
Why is my PHYSICS 1LO3 T11 class 110 minutes long tommorow? Arnold Academics 1 09-08-2008 09:14 PM

Old Midterm tests for Physics 1LO3?

Old 10-19-2008 at 01:18 PM   #1
sidraH

Liked: 0 Times

Old Midterm tests for Physics 1LO3?
Hey,
I was wondering if someone knew where i could get old midterm tests for practice for Physics 1LO3. IF so could you pls let me know asap.

Thanks,
Sidra
Old 10-19-2008 at 01:48 PM   #2
Harlequin

Liked: 35 Times

Physics 1L03 is a new course so there aren't any. Sucks for us..
Old 10-19-2008 at 03:40 PM   #3
kokosas
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 23 Times

Talk to the Exec of the Science Society (located in BSB, down the hall from the Deans Office, right before the stairs) cause they have a test bank. The class may be 'new' but it's most likely just been remodeled after the old one so you may still benefit from looking at old tests. Also, some of the exec might be able to point you in the right direction!

Old 10-19-2008 at 10:13 PM   #4
sinthusized
Elite Member

Liked: 98 Times

DOES anyone know what`s on the midterm for this course. .. i ask on webct but no one knows...