MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Are there any good looking female profs at mac? Rakim General Discussion 134 10-11-2010 03:12 AM
looking for female roommates! l0nd0n Off-Campus Housing (SOCS) 14 05-29-2010 08:55 AM

ONLY female roommates/All female houses

Old 01-11-2011 at 07:13 PM   #46
crazyfree
Elite Member

Liked: 284 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bhaltair View Post
I see your point. If I had a roommate who neglects her body hygiene. The thought wouldn't cross my mind. However, if she is extremely attractive and she constantly walks around with an underwear and a bra as her PJs.

My balls will be controlling me unfortunately.
If she walks around in bra and underwear in front of you she's asking for it. Not doing her would be the unfortunate thing.

sf likes this.
Old 01-11-2011 at 07:14 PM   #47
AlchemistX

Liked: 11 Times

Quote:
I see your point. If I had a roommate who neglects her body hygiene. The thought wouldn't cross my mind. However, if she is extremely attractive and she constantly walks around with an underwear and a bra as her PJs.

My balls will be controlling me unfortunately.
I live with three girls and have friends thatr live with girls, they dont walk around in their underwear the way we walk around in tshrts and shorts, lol i dont think anyone does that. The most ive ever seen one of them is on the way to the shower, and thats only because my room directly beside on of the showers.

To be honest living with the opposite gender has been fine, ive never wanted to do anything sexually with any of them and its not something that really crossed my mind when we decided to live together. Ultimately it falls on the roommates, if they wanna do the nasty they will if they dont they wont.
Old 01-11-2011 at 07:15 PM   #48
Kendoon
Sometimes helpful

Liked: 645 Times

Quote:
I'd say this is a successive troll. Off I go.

My real opinion, I really don't care. The only thought that came across my mind when I read your first post was two things.

If it was a female teacher screwing a boy, most likely the father would praise the son.
If it was a male teacher screwing a girl, most likely the father would strangle the teacher and there will be a public outcry.

If a male moved in with female roommates, the father would give the son a high five.
If a female moved in with male roommates, the father would raise an eyebrow and question the daughter's motive.

In European countries, they take in their elderly parents in their own home to take care of them. In Western countries, we put our elderly parents in a nursing home.

This is our culture, why question it?

Next.
Not a troll, you put effort into it. And admitted it only after you were shut down.

If it was, by the seven suns of the east, an actual troll, you failed because I was aware of it, but hoped for an actual conversation.

Or did I?

Who got trolled?

Old 01-11-2011 at 07:17 PM   #49
Kendoon
Sometimes helpful

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyfree View Post
If she walks around in bra and underwear in front of you she's asking for it. Not doing her would be the unfortunate thing.
I walk around in my underwear or without a shirt claiming I'm not flexing ALL THE TIME

Most I've gotten was an ass grab

Old 01-11-2011 at 07:17 PM   #50
Kendoon
Sometimes helpful

From a guy

:(

crazyfree, Rakim like this.
Old 01-11-2011 at 07:40 PM   #51
m0ns13ur

Liked: 2 Times

Found this on a facebook status update a few minutes ago, thought it kinda relates, thought I'd share, aha.

Dear parents,

Jasmine was in a relationship with a dirty homeless boy named Aladdin. Snow White lived alone with 7 men. Pinnochio was a liar. Robin Hood was a thief. Tarzan walked around without clothes on. A stranger kissed sleeping beauty and she married him. Cinderella lied and snuck out at night to attend a party.

Sincerely, it's not our fault, it's how you raised us.

/endofwin

justinsftw likes this.
Old 01-11-2011 at 07:45 PM   #52
Kendoon
Sometimes helpful

Quote:
Originally Posted by m0ns13ur View Post
Found this on a facebook status update a few minutes ago, thought it kinda relates, thought I'd share, aha.

Dear parents,

Jasmine was in a relationship with a dirty homeless boy named Aladdin. Snow White lived alone with 7 men. Pinnochio was a liar. Robin Hood was a thief. Tarzan walked around without clothes on. A stranger kissed sleeping beauty and she married him. Cinderella lied and snuck out at night to attend a party.

Sincerely, it's not our fault, it's how you raised us.

/endofwin

He's a vampire.

Old 01-11-2011 at 08:04 PM   #53
phln3

Liked: 22 Times

I would LOVE to live in one of them posted ads for girls only...

They seems to be the best location/price.

2 minutes walk to Mac - $450

Right beside Mac

1 minute walk to Mac

Old 01-11-2011 at 08:49 PM   #54
kumara

Liked: 7 Times

Lol
I live in a house with 5 girls. And i'm the only guy .
Old 01-11-2011 at 08:52 PM   #55
phln3

Quote:
Originally Posted by kumara View Post
I live in a house with 5 girls. And i'm the only guy .
And your place is 2 minutes walk to campus right?
Old 01-11-2011 at 08:54 PM   #56
kumara

Quote:
Originally Posted by phln3 View Post
And your place is 2 minutes walk to campus right?
LOl 5 min walks and the house is so nice!!!!
Old 01-11-2011 at 08:56 PM   #57
phln3

Quote:
LOl 5 min walks and the house is so nice!!!!
Thanks for proving my original point.

I'm going to go sulk in the corner now because I have a *****.

Why oh why!
Old 01-11-2011 at 09:00 PM   #58
kumara

Quote:
Originally Posted by phln3 View Post
Thanks for proving my original point.

I'm going to go sulk in the corner now because I have a *****.

Why oh why!
Lol that's why if you're in first year , you should looks for female friends to live with lol
Old 01-11-2011 at 09:20 PM   #59
phln3

Quote:
Lol that's why if you're in first year , you should looks for female friends to live with lol
I am, but they end up wanting to live with their female friends.
Old 01-11-2011 at 09:22 PM   #60
cocoabutter

Liked: Liked 2 Times

You're right it is sexist. I actually had two roommates first term living in our basement. It was a male and female. We had to clean the basement for our new tenants which were moving in and it was by far the most disgusting thing I have ever seen! The floors were sticky, there was moldy food in the fridge, all the milk was no longer liquid it was just white chunks. There were cigarette butts and even underwear left behind and a web with all these potato bugs just above the sink. I don't know how they lived down there. Both their rooms were equally messy.

Our new tenants moved in last week (both male) and the basement now sparkles! they are so clean and so nice! My roommates and I are very pleased so in conclusion, it is sexist.