MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Opinions about my Timetable theboywho2 Academics 10 06-25-2012 11:14 AM
Opinions on my new timetable EngineBoy First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 2 08-25-2011 09:08 PM
What are your opinions of these professors? IqzFendi Academics 7 08-02-2011 11:16 AM
Ordered new laptop, opinions?! :) TabbishAziz Computers & Tech 24 07-17-2011 03:19 PM
Opinions on the strike oakster15 General Discussion 88 11-05-2009 11:51 AM

Opinions on my electives? Please!

Old 06-25-2012 at 12:11 PM   #1
Farky

Liked: 0 Times

Opinions on my electives? Please!
Hi!
Im going into first year kin in the fall. I need 12 units of electives, im thinking about taking these, please let me know what you think about the courses/workload

MATH 1LS3 Calculus for the Life Sciences
HLTH SCI 1G03 Psychobiology
PHYSICS 1L03 Physics Of Living Systems
PEACE ST 1A03 Introduction to PeaceStudies
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
BIOLOGY 1A03 Cellular and Molecular Biology

Here's my dilemma:
I need to take the math course either first or second year, so I should probably take it first year to get it out of the way. I've been told the physics course is a great prep for biomechanics in upper years, so I should propably take that. Psychobio and peace st look pretty interesting, but bio is a prerequisite for psychobio, so I wouldnt have room to take all these courses... thoughts/suggestions?

I've seen really mixed reviews about psychobio, but it looks interesting to me. What do you think?

I would also consider
ENVR SC
1A03 Climate and Water
1B03 EnvironmentalSystems
1G03 EarthAnd the Environment

Help!