MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Continuing Education Transcript Appleton2 First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 1 05-08-2014 10:47 PM
Anyone doing courses through Continuing Education? dr4357 Academics 0 01-20-2013 10:16 AM
proof of enrollment/continuing education gulfx Academics 2 06-07-2011 04:11 PM
Continuing Education Fair next week! Ishani Volunteering Opportunities 3 10-25-2010 03:21 PM

OSAP for Continuing Education???

Old 07-12-2014 at 01:10 AM   #1
exuberant888

Liked: 55 Times

OSAP for Continuing Education???
I just graduated from Mac this spring, but was thinking of coming back for the Fall 2014 term to pursue 2-3 courses (as they are prerequisites for American Professional schools), which is 6-9 credits. However, I will be doing so as a continuing education student, and will not be actually pursuing a degree. As such, am I still eligible for OSAP? (note: I have received OSAP for the past 4 years as an undergrad).
Old 07-31-2014 at 03:40 PM   #2
akikokoyoki
The Welcome Wagon
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 101 Times

If you are becoming a continuing student after graduation, you can't use osap to pay off your tuition since you're not in a degree. Therefore you have to pay off the tuition yourself..