MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Oscar Plus!!!! :@ jon.john23 Volunteering Opportunities 9 09-07-2011 04:31 PM
Oscar plus need help? pirates01 First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 13 03-27-2011 06:51 PM
need help with OSCAR Imtiaz Volunteering Opportunities 30 08-09-2010 07:35 AM
Oscar mduchnik Volunteering Opportunities 5 08-01-2010 08:02 PM
Oscar ~*Sara*~ Volunteering Opportunities 13 02-15-2010 11:33 AM

Oscar Plus help service?

Old 01-15-2012 at 02:53 PM   #1
Thatguyadam

Liked: 3 Times

Oscar Plus help service?
Is there any type of help service that goes along with Oscar Plus? I was able to use the website itself properly but one of the requirement itself was to apply on oscar and directly to a particular person, however the email they gave does not work... who would i go to to ask about this?
Old 01-15-2012 at 03:49 PM   #2
Kathy2
Elite Member

Liked: 529 Times

Student Success Centre, particularly anyone who works for (what used to be called) Career Services. I suggest emailing anyone on this list, and they'll put you in contact with the correct person.
http://studentsuccess.mcmast er.ca/contact-us.html
Old 01-15-2012 at 04:57 PM   #3
Thatguyadam

ok cool. Thanks a lot!
Old 01-16-2012 at 10:10 AM   #4
Thatguyadam

I figured out the problem in case anyone ever happens to have the same problem. For some reason this particular (government) email would not accept zip files so the entire message would fail. When each file was sent separately it worked fine, not that most will care but maybe atleast one person had this problem :p