MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
PunchTab and the American gift cards... hellonewyork General Discussion 15 07-06-2012 04:43 PM
Free Gift Cards + Swag!!! (Windows Team) qaddoukn General Discussion 8 03-31-2012 06:49 PM
Win 1 of 2 Titles Gift Cards staceygab Student Deals & Discounts 0 10-18-2011 09:27 AM

Paypal Gift Cards?

Old 10-10-2016 at 12:46 AM   #1
Allan
Elite Member

Liked: 115 Times

Paypal Gift Cards?
Are there such things as Paypal Gift Cards, where I can purchase in store using cash?

I don't want to use my credit card with Paypal.

How else can I convert cash to Paypal credits?

Thanks.
Old 10-10-2016 at 11:50 AM   #2
GeorgeLucas
Elite Member

Liked: 91 Times

Why don't you email them and ask?

They don't have gift cards, they do accept gift cards from other stores and use them to pay for your paypal stuff.

Paypal is dope tho, you can trust them. 2 years ago, they called me at 10pm and asked me whether I used my card in the past 24 hours. I said no, and they notified me that they blocked my paypal account right away, as some guy from Vietnam bought 1000 dollars worth of office supplies on eBay. They also canceled the transaction, informed both eBay and my bank without me lifting a finger. Great service.
Old 10-10-2016 at 12:47 PM   #3
Allan
Elite Member

Liked: 115 Times

Thanks. I looked into this further and it appears I can purchase a Pre-paid Credit Card (Anonymous) and register it with Paypal.
Old 10-10-2016 at 03:07 PM   #4
Imperious

Liked: 27 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allan View Post
Thanks. I looked into this further and it appears I can purchase a Pre-paid Credit Card (Anonymous) and register it with Paypal.
LOL this is what I did when I was a kid and wanted to buy stuff in games/get membership and stuff and knew my parents would say no if I asked them to buy it for me. So I'd sneak out with money I had collected over the years over to shoppers drug mart and buy their prepaid credit cards. Only drawback to this method is that there's an activation fee with every card you buy, and also that most vendors you're probably buying stuff from are american so when you do buy stuff there's a conversion charge with every transaction.