MacInsiders Logo

Pedophiles

Old 10-17-2010 at 08:25 PM   #31
lawleypop
I am Prince Vegeta.

Liked: 1,373 Times

Perfect example demonstrating the retardedness of some of the new features on this site [in reference to first post]

Mathematically it makes about as much sense as
(pineapple)$$*cucumbe r*.

Old 10-17-2010 at 09:39 PM   #32
REPLEKIA/.
Community Engagement Officer

Liked: 447 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawleypop View Post
Perfect example demonstrating the retardedness of some of the new features on this site [in reference to first post]
Oh wow... I wonder who flagged it... I personally felt it was a perfectly fair question for debate.
Old 10-17-2010 at 09:57 PM   #33
thedog123123
Crazy Physicist

Liked: 313 Times

I hope that clears the definition of minor.... or not

SilentWalker likes this.
Old 10-17-2010 at 10:40 PM   #34
lawleypop
I am Prince Vegeta.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Replekia View Post
Oh wow... I wonder who flagged it... I personally felt it was a perfectly fair question for debate.
Agreed.

(12 chars)

Old 10-18-2010 at 12:36 AM   #35
eullwm
Elite Member

Liked: 221 Times

Old 10-18-2010 at 03:56 AM   #36
Desda
Elite Member

Liked: 335 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by mohammyt View Post
pictar somewhat related to thread

youtube

omg that video is so creepy DX i couldn't even finish it...

*creeper look* *shakes camera around* *creeper look* *shakes camera around* *repeats many times*
Old 10-18-2010 at 06:55 AM   #37
xxsumz
Radiates Awesomeness

Liked: 333 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by mohammyt View Post
pictar somewhat related to thread

youtube

This video is awesome. His face is just so priceless
Old 10-23-2010 at 12:26 AM   #38
Commander
P.I.M.P

Liked: 63 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Replekia View Post
It is.

It's also strange how people people remember the suicides of the gay teenagers by wearing purple but what about innocents getting killed and losing their loved ones in Afghanistan, Iraq, Somalia, Palestine and in other places.

Correct me if I am wrong but I don't even see the same amount of support for war casualties tha I see on october 20th. What what do you think is worse bullying or war? Yet it seems we focus more on bullying.

I believe that what happened is sad (teen suicides) but where's all the anti-war?
Old 10-23-2010 at 12:48 AM   #39
Freija
Elite Member

Liked: 384 Times

The people of the world are self-righteous dumbasses. People want to appear as if they aren't ignorant and pretend to be sympathetic. However, they're too lazy, unintelligent, and uncommitted to actually care about the things that really matter. So they pick "easy" things that they believe will change the world in some profound way. They want to pretend that their life actually has meaning. This is why we have Pepsi on campus now instead of Coke.

Also, one of my roommates is a pedophile.

lawleypop, SilentWalker like this.
Old 10-23-2010 at 12:51 AM   #40
Desda
Elite Member

Liked: 335 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freija View Post
The people of the world are self-righteous dumbasses. People want to appear as if they aren't ignorant and pretend to be sympathetic. However, they're too lazy, unintelligent, and uncommitted to actually care about the things that really matter. So they pick "easy" things that they believe will change the world in some profound way. They want to pretend that their life actually has meaning. This is why we have Pepsi on campus now instead of Coke.

Omo! You has 69 posts right now
Old 10-23-2010 at 12:56 AM   #41
Commander
P.I.M.P

Liked: 63 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freija View Post

You're right. But would say most people not all. If it was all, we would be in a worse mess. I don't get the Pepsi example ?
Old 10-23-2010 at 01:08 AM   #42
lawleypop
I am Prince Vegeta.

Last year, Coke basically had a monopoly on campus.

****ing hipsters and the like we're all "wah wah" about the alleged human right violations on Coke's part and thus when Coke's contract was up for renegotiation, all the hipsters were more than happy to vote against Coke because they're a big, bad, and evil corporation without actually understanding what it meant for the students.

Long story short. ^

Old 10-23-2010 at 07:24 AM   #43
thedog123123
Crazy Physicist

Liked: 313 Times

now we ave horrible pepsi.

Only good thing from pepsi is mountain dew.

How in gods name did we get from pedophiles to pepsi...unless there is a connection....